New parents

Ramslad1992

• 1 month later...

Absolutely shameless plug incoming...

Clara continues to do really well ? one of the things that got me through the hard times was planning on giving back to the people that helped me in my time of need...

with that me and my Step mum have teamed up with the TOF charity to run the virtual London marathon this year. At the minute I get knackered running a bath so it’s going to be some effort!

any donation big or small would be incredibly appreciated as would any share.

does anybody know anyone from the club who may be able to get involved?

https://www.peoplesfundraising.com/fundraising/chris-and-vanessa-s-virtual-london-marathon-?fbclid=IwAR1oI5FNrD_TAqxInIC4U1Wql9NFd9DPEcfKIHvMDRwaVQXlgxHilU4lNTg

Cheers Chris ?

We are thinking of doing an auction of some kind to boost the fundraising... does anyone know who to contact to get some players to sign a shirt or ball etc? I’d of course pay for said shirt or ball... @loweman2you definitely must know a guy? @OwenB557

would absolutely love to connect my love for the rams to this great cause in some way ?

54 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

We are thinking of doing an auction of some kind to boost the fundraising... does anyone know who to contact to get some players to sign a shirt or ball etc? I’d of course pay for said shirt or ball... @loweman2you definitely must know a guy? @OwenB557

would absolutely love to connect my love for the rams to this great cause in some way ?

The club have not been signing anything as far as I know for a long time due to covid 19 restrictions on top of that we are now at the end of the season and all of the players and management team will not be back for a while, best to contact the club directly through the SLO and they will advise you of options I think.

On 13/05/2021 at 19:34, Ramslad1992 said:

Absolutely shameless plug incoming...

Clara continues to do really well ? one of the things that got me through the hard times was planning on giving back to the people that helped me in my time of need...

with that me and my Step mum have teamed up with the TOF charity to run the virtual London marathon this year. At the minute I get knackered running a bath so it’s going to be some effort!

any donation big or small would be incredibly appreciated as would any share.

does anybody know anyone from the club who may be able to get involved?

https://www.peoplesfundraising.com/fundraising/chris-and-vanessa-s-virtual-london-marathon-?fbclid=IwAR1oI5FNrD_TAqxInIC4U1Wql9NFd9DPEcfKIHvMDRwaVQXlgxHilU4lNTg

Cheers Chris ?

Best of luck with the marathon. The training is tough but the day itself is amazing. Make sure you can run at least 22 miles before you get there.

13 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

Best of luck with the marathon. The training is tough but the day itself is amazing. Make sure you can run at least 22 miles before you get there.

........preferably not on the same day though.

On 19/05/2021 at 02:44, Anag Ram said:

If you can run 10 miles you can run a marathon, its easy.

14 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Had another donation today for an anonymous person. If it’s somebody on here I just want to say thank you. Means the world to me to help other families who were in mine and my wife’s position. 

how’s the fundraising going? 

3 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

how’s the fundraising going? 

£282.50 so far. Only started fundraising last week so I’m really pleased with it

. My work are fully supportive in trying to help as much as possible too. I was off for 12 weeks when Clara was born and they have been absolutely incredible since the day she was born ?

A few friends and family have said they will donate more if I run in fancy dress so I’m waiting to get the charity shirt to see what I car run as. 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Little update as I’m a bit drunk and not much is happening on here ? Clara is doing absolutely amazingly, is surgery free and is now on track for her age. Oh and she’s also a proud big sister to Benjamin who is now 7 months old and is thankfully absolutely fine.

I’d just like to say thank you to everyone who helped me in our time of need, I was in a pretty bad place when Clara was born and this forum and this club kept me going.

thankfully everything is great now. 

this club can’t die and it WON’T die ?

much love to my Rams family ?❤️

A503517D-EBF0-4F41-89C4-490F919C9086.jpeg

23849B60-5D25-46CB-9664-517AC0FDE9CF.jpeg

5 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Little update as I’m a bit drunk and not much is happening on here ? Clara is doing absolutely amazingly, is surgery free and is now on track for her age. Oh and she’s also a proud big sister to Benjamin who is now 7 months old and is thankfully absolutely fine.

I’d just like to say thank you to everyone who helped me in our time of need, I was in a pretty bad place when Clara was born and this forum and this club kept me going.

thankfully everything is great now. 

this club can’t die and it WON’T die ?

much love to my Rams family ?❤️

A503517D-EBF0-4F41-89C4-490F919C9086.jpeg

23849B60-5D25-46CB-9664-517AC0FDE9CF.jpeg

Beautiful story. So pleased for you.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...