Leeds United (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Got a horrible feeling we are going to get absolutely drilled today.

I know you’re being a realist here but other than Bristol, Swansea and florist (who the latter 2 they dropped points at home against) they have played teams which you would assume they’d win on their current form, Wigan, Barnsley, Brentford and Stoke. 

Lets hope Phil has a trick up his sleeve today. Coyr ?

5 minutes ago, Remy the hare said:

I know you’re being a realist here but other than Bristol, Swansea and florist (who the latter 2 they dropped points at home against) they have played teams which you would assume they’d win on their current form, Wigan, Barnsley, Brentford and Stoke. 

Lets hope Phil has a trick up his sleeve today. Coyr ?

1 of those teams we made look like Man City and another we has lost every game, has a -10 GD and took a point off us. Their only point. 

To get anything today we are going to have to improve a lot. I think its asking too much. Maybe a bit of luck will do. 

10 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Far too much negativity on here I have taken a rams win at 7-1 with my free £5 bet 

If you win that get your best pants on and go out tonight you are bound to pull ?

10 minutes ago, Alpha said:

1 of those teams we made look like Man City and another we has lost every game, has a -10 GD and took a point off us. Their only point. 

To get anything today we are going to have to improve a lot. I think its asking too much. Maybe a bit of luck will do. 

So they beat Brentford 3 nil, Brentford beat us 3 nil, so put your money on us winning 6 nil ? 

Let's be honest, this is the biggest opportunity Jozefzoon has, and probably will have.

Coming in for Lawrence who's been in woeful form - with no other competition for the position at all. If he plays well today, it's his position to lose in my opinion.

Previously he's mostly been filling in for injured players in decent form (or of much higher quality); or coming on mid-late game often in already losing efforts.

1 minute ago, Ramarena said:

Zoon in for Lawrence and we go again. It’ll be interesting to see the impact of Lawrence’s absence on the team.

He did ok in his short stint last week i thought.

Cant help but think there is a player in there. Lets hope today is the day

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

On the train from Manchester, drinking Sainsbury’s cider and rewatching what is quite possibly my favourite video of all time:

Nothing will ever take that night away from us.

Thanks, I couldn't remember where to find it. This video is indeed the best video story of all time.

Just now, AndyinLiverpool said:

Whatever happens there will be those zealots who will put it down to the absence of Lawrence. 

If the trick to beating Leeds (a better team imo) is to make sure someone doesn't play, I'd wager that's as valuable an asset to have as anything ? 

I agree though that will likely happen with a few and that shouldn't be the case. I do think Lawrence needs a break, but maybe a one game suspension is enough - and he'll be back with a day one performance in our next game ?- assuming Jozefzoon isn't MOTM of this one.

Archived