Leeds United (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

negative I know but I just can't see us getting anything today but its important we don't get thumped....

I beleive in Cocu and what he's trying to do but a bad defeat today will have this forum in melt down later when realistically i expect the green shoots of recovery to start next week at home to Brum......good luck today lads we need to be mentally strong for this one 

1 hour ago, Saity said:

negative I know but I just can't see us getting anything today but its important we don't get thumped....

I beleive in Cocu and what he's trying to do but a bad defeat today will have this forum in melt down later when realistically i expect the green shoots of recovery to start next week at home to Brum......good luck today lads we need to be mentally strong for this one 

I don't think anyone will be in meltdown over a loss to a clearly in-form Leeds when we are struggling to find our rhythm.

Rather I see a collective holding of breath as we steel ourselves to get past this one and then start building form over the next run of easier (on paper) games. 

I'm expecting a loss, have a sneaky feeling we might get a draw and will be ecstatic if we win. Just show some grit, lads, and I'll be satisfied. 

10 minutes ago, angieram said:

I don't think anyone will be in meltdown over a loss to a clearly in-form Leeds when we are struggling to find our rhythm.

Rather I see a collective holding of breath as we steel ourselves to get past this one and then start building form over the next run of easier (on paper) games. 

I'm expecting a loss, have a sneaky feeling we might get a draw and will be ecstatic if we win. Just show some grit, lads, and I'll be satisfied. 

agreed but we'll see angie I still think  the wrist slashers will be out in force later....need to see past this game

Saying that............even local Leeds band The Wedding Present will Lay Off the Leeds fans with plenty of songs about our last visit to Elland Road.....not!.......Lead singer David Gedge picked to support Man Utd as a kid instead of this shower of Yorkshire misery!

Yes this thread needs a song.....

22 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Saying that............even local Leeds band The Wedding Present will Lay Off the Leeds fans with plenty of songs about our last visit to Elland Road.....not!.......Lead singer David Gedge picked to support Man Utd as a kid instead of this shower of Yorkshire misery!

Yes this thread needs a song.....

Brilliant. I should have been in the garden 20 minutes ago and now I have been trapped watching the Wedding Present on YouTube!

7 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

On the train from Manchester, drinking Sainsbury’s cider and rewatching what is quite possibly my favourite video of all time:

Nothing will ever take that night away from us.

Forgot how good the winner was from Marriott. Why didn't he start at Wembley again?

We will defend deep and they will find it hard to break us down, but there is a big danger of them pressing us and catching on the ball us high up the pitch. Leeds fan at work says Bamford has been missing his chances so fingers crossed he keeps missing. He also says they don't like players running at them, our best oppertunity could be when their attack breaks down and Bielik, Keogh, or Clark bring it forward (and picks the right ball for a change)

Archived