Leeds United (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SaintRam said:

I must say, despite his size Bielik had looked very lightweight today. Wouldn't have been my first choice of player to bring off but the games passed him by somewhat

Its passed everyone by.

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Not been a fan of Huddlestone in recent weeks, but he’s 100% been the better player today. Actually one of our better players altogether, not that that says much. Beilik has had an awful game

Because Hudds stands in one spot and passes the ball backwards. Bielik at least tries to do something, something nobody could accuse Hudds of.

5 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

We need more advanced midfield bodies. Him and Knight are the only bench options. Maybe he'll step up and make a difference? Otherwise Shinnie or Sibley should be on the bench next game. 

Think we're about to make a change? Don't know what. 

I’d have Sibley in. He’s got real bite. Currently we have lettuce leaf players in midfield. No bite, no energy and very little desire. 

Just now, Andicis said:

Because Hudds stands in one spot and passes the ball backwards. Bielik at least tries to do something, something nobody could accuse Hudds of.

At least he’s won the ball a couple of times. Beilik just kept losing it and making the wrong decision- tho I blame the lack of movement largely for that in all fairness.

Just now, Millenniumram said:

At least he’s won the ball a couple of times. Beilik just kept losing it and making the wrong decision- tho I blame the lack of movement largely for that in all fairness.

Because Bielik wants to drive forward and there is zero movement ahead of him. Hudds looks blameless because he doesn't do anything.

Archived