Overreaction

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 30/08/2019 at 13:57, CHCDerby said:

I can't believe some people are still talking about Tuesday's game. 

Cocu knows what he's doing, you just have to trust him. 

Doesn't look like it. Same quality as Clement.

1 minute ago, ram93 said:

why can't we play shinnie at left back instead of buchanan? feel like we are taking play our youth plays regularly too literally. 2 inexperienced full backs is costing us 

I don't know how you think that fullbacks are the main problem in that team.

Just now, ram93 said:

well its not helping

What did they do wrong today? Lawrence doesn't cover the left back position at all, Huddlestone and Dowell are pointless, and we're permanently defending. No defender would look good in that position.

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

What did they do wrong today? Lawrence doesn't cover the left back position at all, Huddlestone and Dowell are pointless, and we're permanently defending. No defender would look good in that position.

The Brentford wide players targeted our full backs, they took advantage of their inexperience.

the midfield isn’t protecting the defence enough and that is where our season will be defined.

two tough games to come...

59 minutes ago, Needlesh said:

All 4 first and second choice full backs missing. Too little bite in midfield. Marriott up top away. We'll be raite. Just need a serious two weeks to get us organised and go again.

Lets not kid ourselves here we are missing Bogle granted,as for Forsyth he as not been seen for months so the management new before the season started it could be an issue.As for Malone every body on this forum wanted him dropped for his performance against Bristol and got pulled off,now all of a sudden he is injured,Really!.Max Lowe was Aberdeens player of the year so should be more than capable to slot in

I do think Cocu is short of ideas we have no plan A or B and todays performance only shows you that

35 minutes ago, ramboy63 said:

Lets not kid ourselves here we are missing Bogle granted,as for Forsyth he as not been seen for months so the management new before the season started it could be an issue.As for Malone every body on this forum wanted him dropped for his performance against Bristol and got pulled off,now all of a sudden he is injured,Really!.Max Lowe was Aberdeens player of the year so should be more than capable to slot in

I do think Cocu is short of ideas we have no plan A or B and todays performance only shows you that

Maybe Malone is actually injured? The same way Marriott was when loads of people were saying he obviously wasn't and there was obviously something else going on. ?‍♀️ So many of our fans have suspicious minds! ?

Although Forsyth has been out for months hasn't he actually been back in full training since the beginning of pre season? I thought we took him to Florida? I think they're just taking their time with him, making sure he feels right before he comes back in, I'm sure Cocu said something about when he's ready playing for the U23s, maybe that's taking slightly longer than they expected?

Lowe should be more than capable to slot in at left back yes, but he's been having to start games at right back because Bogle's been injured! He's done admirably at right back, but teams have been targeting him knowing he's a left footer. It sounds like we got targeted in both full back positions today but I'm not sure what else we could have done with so many out injured?

3 minutes ago, RandomAccessMemory said:

Maybe Malone is actually injured? The same way Marriott was when loads of people were saying he obviously wasn't and there was obviously something else going on. ?‍♀️ So many of our fans have suspicious minds! ?

Although Forsyth has been out for months hasn't he actually been back in full training since the beginning of pre season? I thought we took him to Florida? I think they're just taking their time with him, making sure he feels right before he comes back in, I'm sure Cocu said something about when he's ready playing for the U23s, maybe that's taking slightly longer than they expected?

Lowe should be more than capable to slot in at left back yes, but he's been having to start games at right back because Bogle's been injured! He's done admirably at right back, but teams have been targeting him knowing he's a left footer. It sounds like we got targeted in both full back positions today but I'm not sure what else we could have done with so many out injured?

We have one injury Bogle no other that really matters if he was fit Lowe goes to left back and all is fine,lets hope he is back for Cardiff and Cocu picks Biliek and plays in holding midfield position this coupled together will make us stronger

Just now, ramboy63 said:

We have one injury Bogle no other that really matters if he was fit Lowe goes to left back and all is fine,lets hope he is back for Cardiff and Cocu picks Biliek and plays in holding midfield position this coupled together will make us stronger

...Wisdom?

If he was fit surely he'd have stepped in for Bogle?

I hope so too, I'd like to see Bogle and Lowe as the full backs and Bielik as the defensive midfielder (who could maybe step into the defence whilst Bogle and Lowe go roaming forwards) in front of Keogh and Clarke and see how that looks.

Just now, RandomAccessMemory said:

...Wisdom?

If he was fit surely he'd have stepped in for Bogle?

I hope so too, I'd like to see Bogle and Lowe as the full backs and Bielik as the defensive midfielder (who could maybe step into the defence whilst Bogle and Lowe go roaming forwards) in front of Keogh and Clarke and see how that looks.

Yes that is the formation we all see except Cocu,again as for Wisdom he as not been seen for over 6 months so was arguably a injury worry at the start of the season

2 hours ago, Rammy03 said:

If we don't get something positive from Cardiff and Leeds, he's gone. Things escalate very quickly

Let’s just keep sacking managers on 4 year contracts and perhaps bring Pullis in? Let’s just give Cocu time ffs,he’s making some mistakes but I’m pretty sure he is learning fast that this squad is lacking quality.

I don't think for a moment we will sack Cocu but for all the wrong reasons: he will be on a not inconsiderable wage on his 4 year contract which will require paying off

Let's see if Morris can contrive another kind of gross misconduct charge to circumnavigate this, he can't use fiduciary mismanagement or verbal abuse again so will have to think of some other cunning way..  

Archived