v Forest (A) Carabao Cup Match Thread

RiddingsRam

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Real shame the dream is dead for another year. I’ve always wanted to taste that sweet taste of Carabao at Wembley ever since I were a lad.

You have to think that Cocu being foreign probably doesn’t understand how important the Carabao Cup is to the fans?

Was happy with the lineup, but knew a loss was likely. Not fussed at the (likely) result to be honest. Don't care about this competition, don't care that it's forest. Blood the youths.

On 25/08/2019 at 00:34, Derby blood said:

Wow just been on a Forest forum the way they talk about us is a disgrace, I will be there on Tuesday night and I really hope we shut up the 6 finger Gumps, how they can call us is beyond a joke, that city is full of you know what, let's smash them and take the bragging rights and in the next round let's get Chelsea at home. I love a cup run, it can help with confidence, which is a very important thing going into the November/ December fixtures.

Maybe you should have told Cocu about this, doesn’t seem to know what this game means to people.

Ten changes is a disgrace, no other explanation. 

Just now, Duracell said:

Real shame the dream is dead for another year. I’ve always wanted to taste that sweet taste of Carabao at Wembley ever since I were a lad.

The dream of winning the competition is dead for another year.

You have to think that Cocu being foreign probably doesn’t understand how important the Carabao Cup is to the fans?

We’ve been though this earlier in the thread.

its a 50/50 split between those who say but it’s against Forest and those that seemingly don’t care 

1 minute ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

What happened?

the bbc score alert just said “oh dearie me”

Freak goal. Davies hit the ball against the in-rushing Carvalho & it rebounded straight in the goal. Nowt the goalie could do about it. 

2 minutes ago, Coconut said:

Nevermind the weather there'll be an electricity spike in the city of Derby tonight from all of the people sticking their washing machines on. So much bedwetting.

Bedwetting? We’re losing 3-0 to our bitterest rivals and haven’t created a ducking thing and you think those of us who find this unacceptable are ‘bedwetters’? Idiot.

1 minute ago, Duracell said:

The dream of winning the competition is dead for another year.

people say that but who doesn't love a good cup run? semi-final of carling cup beating the world champions at home and giving them a game at their place was brilliant ? I wouldn't say no to that again if it was offered. 

2 minutes ago, Dean_Saunders said:

I am drinking Rose* in France following this debate.

I will be back for the Cardiff game, I am expecting an upturn at this point.

* I know it seems like a girls drink, but everyone drinks it here.

I’m heading to Worcester tomorrow for ale, I’ll think of you when I have my first pint ??

9 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Pressure from who? 

They will be under no pressure from me

When fixtures came out I wondered where any points would come from October.

We've lost one match and maybe a cup match where we tried to blood youngsters.

Talk of pressure is ridiculous and a damning indictment of how unsupportive our fanbase is when the chips are down.

If I remember rightly we had the same at points during last season.

What is the bigger picture?...We’ve won one league game and that is against a side that has forgotten how to win. They are joint bottom don’t delude yourself, this will be a struggle of a season. 

I sound like a broken record but we have not replaced our three best players from last season. Bielek needs to play in the role that he excelled for at Charlton

Archived