v Bristol City (H) Match Thread

Parsnip

5 minutes ago, Kernow said:

When you see situations like Bury and Bolton do you not think that this kind of comment is moronic and ridiculous?

If you’re fed up after a likely first defeat of the season in the 4th then please do close the door on your way out.

Get your heads out of the clouds and face up to the reality of the situation,  we've won 1 out of 4 , for a team that supposedly pushing for promotion its shocking 

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wellp I take back what I said about Jozefzoon; he seems to be learning how to cross for the first time in this game. 

Look forward to Holmes taking Dowell's place too, tbh. 

3 minutes ago, timmo said:

Can't understand loaning a young player that is no better than young players we already have. I wasn't expecting mount quality but he literally offers nothing 

Thats why he was no better than a squad player for Forest and Sheff Utd

Just now, Harrowram said:

We could play all night and we still won't score. Wilson and Mount are sorely missed. Dowell isn't in the same class as Mount.

He’s not in a class quite honestly 

If he’s the heart of our midfield this year... oh ducking dear 

3 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Get your heads out of the clouds and face up to the reality of the situation,  we've won 1 out of 4 , for a team that supposedly pushing for promotion its shocking 

If that’s the kind of thing that would cause you to stop supporting your football club then go ahead.

Even as a frustrated, heat of the moment comment, it’s an absurd thing to say.

Archived