v Bristol City (H) Match Thread

Parsnip

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, timmo said:

Where is the passion?  Do they think it's a kick about on Markeaton park?  Have we got anybody who can run 

No ... think that’s he problem 

there’s no mobility in that middle 3.... I’m really struggling to see what Dowell is giving us 

First half was decent with a mixture of total and utter garbage

I always feel a bit down when I see Huddlestone in the 11. The odd hollywood pass on an otherwise statue of a donkey. 

Dowell, I don't get the promising signs. I see what you'd expect from some lightweight Spaniard. Skipping about looking to do fancy flicks. 

Lawrence is Lawrence. Brilliance and blind greed.

Bennett is ok if it can be solved with power. Anything subtle is beyond his ability. 

Waghorn I like but I'm not joking when I compare his first touch to Sammon. The best first touch from him tonight was one that he took on the circle of the halfway line and his second touch was on the halfway line where he completed a pass. The rest is a complete battle to win the ball back. 

You just can't play possession with these players at the front. It comes back too much.

3 minutes ago, Needlesh said:

Chill your beans folks. One goal from a dodgy passage of play and one shocking mistake, but for the most part we've looked OK. Two very good chances of our own. Let's not start slating people. They're trying. 

My wife was very trying ,so I divorced her?

Archived