The Next Meltdown?

Coneheadjohn

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

genuine issue this

First prize for this weeks sensible post of the week, take a bow ?? (But as a melt down ?  there’s room for improvement. Road rage and moaning about the city council doesn’t count ) 

3 hours ago, Van Cone De Head said:

That I’ve been practicing shoving confectionary and snacks up my bum for 2 days for no reason☹️

That's all over now though.

So how come I just saw you leaving Morrison's with a giant toblerone and a cheeky grin?

2 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

The next meltdown? That'll be me. Bloody hot today innit. 

melting-face-animated-gif.gif.53b26bdaf02212f43ea40c69669cc731.gif

Mate, what's the temp over there? It's nearly at the end of our 2 week winter here ,i'm just about over these 7c mornings but at least it got to 28 yesterday. 

5 hours ago, Stagtime said:

Mate, what's the temp over there? It's nearly at the end of our 2 week winter here ,i'm just about over these 7c mornings but at least it got to 28 yesterday. 

The only thing that’s dafter than the heat in Queensland is the wildlife and perhaps the bogans.

10 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

He could have got Jose Mourinho, it wouldn't make much difference if the squad isn't there to challenge at the top end of the table.

An earlier poster is correct, if we don't get off to a good start during our very difficult run of games in August and September stupid people will be calling for Cocus head.

My guess at meltdown is we sell Bogle for an undisclosed fee (rumoured to be 8 million) and we replace with a loan.

FTFY.

7 hours ago, Stagtime said:

Not sure on the temp yesterday but today it's supposed to hit 39 degrees in some parts of the country. Not good for a fair skinned fatty like me. ☺☺

2 hours ago, Van Cone De Head said:

The only thing that’s dafter than the heat in Queensland is the wildlife and perhaps the bogans.

Mate the wildlife is easy, just treat everything as it’s there to kill you. We don’t have bogans in Samford, too upper class and too far from the railway station.?

25 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Not sure on the temp yesterday but today it's supposed to hit 39 degrees in some parts of the country. Not good for a fair skinned fatty like me. ☺☺

39 is fkn hot! At least you don’t get the 98% humidity to go with it. Plenty of fluids mate, I’ll drink 5 litres of water on a mid 30’s day.

Archived