Bart Ramselaar - Joined FC Utrecht

BagRam

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at how they've sold this year. Their first team striker (De Jong) left for around £20 million. Their left back was a buy back for Man City at just over £10 million. 

This is a midfielder than can't even make the squad right now, £2.5 million rising to £5 million sounds about right. Generally other than the absolute top players in the league they aren't sold for more than £5/6 million. 

Imagine if we went for a early twenties year old England midfielder with a couple of caps for the senior side. £30-40 million?

Anything under £5 million is an absolute bargain in my view.

11 minutes ago, SouthStandDan said:

Imagine if we went for a early twenties year old England midfielder with a couple of caps for the senior side. £30-40 million?

Anything under £5 million is an absolute bargain in my view.

Let's see how he gets on if we sign him and then decide.....

Anyone else going to be slightly disappointed if they don’t recreate a scene from the Simpsons for the signing announcement video?

Bart asks for £40,000 a week, Mel playing the role of angry Homer ends up throttling Bart, and saying ‘Why you little...’ before they both turn to the camera and wink.

Can you tell I am a teacher and I’ve been off work for 4 weeks? ?

7 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

Anyone else going to be slightly disappointed if they don’t recreate a scene from the Simpsons for the signing announcement video?

Bart asks for £40,000 a week, Mel playing the role of angry Homer ends up throttling Bart, and saying ‘Why you little...’ before they both turn to the camera and wink.

Can you tell I am a teacher and I’ve been off work for 4 weeks? ?

Thought you was going to suggest something from the beginning of each Simpsons episode where Bart is spray painting, I didn't want us to try and replicate Luton Towns epic announcement video, it would take some video to top that one.

20 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

I'm dangerously getting my hopes up.... would be unreal signing, maybe biggest coup ever?

I think Bayern were after him couple years ago.

Have to correct this one. Bayern were monitoring him, not after him. Here's the article about their interest.

https://www.abendzeitung-muenchen.de/inhalt.niederlaendischer-medienbericht-sind-die-bayern-an-diesem-eindhoven-talent-dran.39256d48-bae3-4e3a-9c87-06dc1f6ef1a6.html

25 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Wasn't Van Bommel the Dutch player who got booked in the 2010 WC final for almost kicking Torres in half?

So probably thuggery with a bit of clogging thrown in might be my guess? ? 

That's the one! I think Xabi Alonso was the poor chap who got a football stud tattoo on his chest. 

44 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Wasn't Van Bommel the Dutch player who got booked in the 2010 WC final for almost kicking Torres in half?

So probably thuggery with a bit of clogging thrown in might be my guess? ? 

18 minutes ago, desirelines said:

That's the one! I think Xabi Alonso was the poor chap who got a football stud tattoo on his chest. 

jake gyllenhaal clap GIF

That's Nigel De Jong

Archived