Bart Ramselaar - Joined FC Utrecht

BagRam

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, admira said:

First Scheepers and now Ramselaar. 

Someones got a sense of humour at DCFC. What other ovine related players could we sign now that Alan Shearer has retired?

Can never have too many left backs at Derby.

f13b346d4b2691f6d54d1eeccf7d8f84.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7305445/Transfer-news-Derby-County-enter-talks-PSV-Eindhoven-midfielder-Bart-Ramselaar.html

Derby County have opened talks with PSV Eindhoven for Bart Ramselaar, who has been left out of manager Mark van Bommel's first team plans.

The midfielder is free to leave this summer, and may be joining up with former PSV and new Derby boss Phillip Cocu.

I know it's not Percy, and I know its the Daily Fail - however, its as concrete a link as we've had thus far.

The Ramselaar under Cocu looked destined for big things.

Fallen out of favour massively under Van Bommel, but MVB's PSV side are a very different outfit to Cocu's and play a very different way.

Ramselaar would be that energetic little midfielder who gets tight to the forward and bursts into the box a lot. A player like him, along with Bielik to sit at the base, would add the balance we were crying out for last season.

Just now, Nuwtfly said:

The Ramselaar under Cocu looked destined for big things.

Fallen out of favour massively under Van Bommel, but MVB's PSV side are a very different outfit to Cocu's and play a very different way.

Ramselaar would be that energetic little midfielder who gets tight to the forward and bursts into the box a lot. A player like him, along with Bielik to sit at the base, would add the balance we were crying out for last season.

What kind of style are they playing under Van Bommel?

3 minutes ago, inter politics said:

What kind of style are they playing under Van Bommel?

Much more counter attacking, often playing with two more defensive minded players in midfield. I watched them play Basel last night and it wasn't great. 

Archived