Bart Ramselaar - Joined FC Utrecht

BagRam

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Rab a dab doo said:

I hope it doesn't end up as baa baa Ramselaar

I read loads of sci fi and fantasy stuff and can’t stop myself seeing his name as Bart Ramslayer ? this doesn’t feel right ??

Just now, RamsFan10 said:

Never seen him play but i can't be the only one whose looked at this lads stats for previous seasons and been rather underwhelmed? 

Think if he'd been more of a success there he would be £20 million not £2 million.

He's young and needs to re-find his form. We are gambling on him doing so with us.

36 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

Never seen him play but i can't be the only one whose looked at this lads stats for previous seasons and been rather underwhelmed? 

Me too mate, but can’t remember what they were or whether it included assists but goals wasn’t very high if I remember correctly

looks a busy player though and still young. Clearly talented and maybe needs a new home to kickstart his career 

7 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Me too mate, but can’t remember what they were or whether it included assists but goals wasn’t very high if I remember correctly

looks a busy player though and still young. Clearly talented and maybe needs a new home to kickstart his career 

Goal or an assist every 3 to 4 games so not too bad at all. 

1 hour ago, tinman said:

Goal or an assist every 3 to 4 games so not too bad at all. 

Or... he has 16 assists in 155 games according to transfermarkt (which includes youth football in that total). Arguably that is too bad, especially for a creative midfielder. 

38 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

Or... he has 16 assists in 155 games according to transfermarkt (which includes youth football in that total). Arguably that is too bad, especially for a creative midfielder. 

Don’t judge a player on numbers on ducking transfermarkt is the best way I can answer this...but I really don’t want to open the can of worms that is “assist stats” ?

Archived