The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 28/06/2019 at 18:30, reverendo de duivel said:

Pretty much everything that's wrong with football in one sacking.

Players that aren't up to the limited demands placed on them running, or probably catching an Uber, to the owner, (who's also got no idea and is a fool), because the dinosaur in charge has made us do a couple of days running around Wollaton Park to start pre season, we haven't even kicked a ball yet.

Boo hoo you massive Jeb-Ends, add it to Martin's charge sheet, which includes asking players to do what they're told and turn up on time, FFS.

Dinosaur or not, O'Neill has achieved heights as both a player and a manager that these nobheads can only dream of, and should be afforded the respect due.

I know it's Forest, and therefore quite funny, but I'd be utterly ashamed if Derby ever acted in such a way towards one of our own.

No respect, no class and no sense, just another dubious owner taking ownership of a community asset and pissing all over the people who make a club what it is, and what it was.

I sometimes feel I can't wait for football to self implode, so we can start again and make it what it should be, not this grotesque version it's become.

Rant over!

Isn't this pretty much the same as what happened with Niger Pearson? 

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

Isn't this pretty much the same as what happened with Niger Pearson? 

No idea.

Pearson wasn't a club legend either.

Although I wouldn't go as far as calling him rude names.

2 hours ago, reverendo de duivel said:

No idea.

Pearson wasn't a club legend either.

Although I wouldn't go as far as calling him rude names.

Not sure being a club legend makes much difference to players or fans. Colin Todd and John Gregory both suffered here.

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

Not sure being a club legend makes much difference to players or fans. Colin Todd and John Gregory both suffered here.

They were both crap managers for us.

Archived