The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

3 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Not sure being a club legend makes much difference to players or fans. Colin Todd and John Gregory both suffered here.

To be fair, they were both a lot before my time. I only really know them as crap managers, particularly Gregory. 

Which is fine, I think, we don’t live in the past. Our famous neighbours famously do. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Going well .....

And by the sounds of it, their new keeper from Man City - Muric, is having a bit of a stinker 

But I was led to believe that because he sat on the bench while Ederson won the league he was the best keeper in the Championship. 

11 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

Going well .....

And by the sounds of it, their new keeper from Man City - Muric, is having a bit of a stinker 

Saw the third goal, he flapped at a simple shot by putting in a half dive, then didn't even bother diving for the rebound.

Weird game, I only watched the second half and didn’t feel like a intra-squad friendly, atmosphere was a little off and Sammy Ameobi was trying his best to get sent off, looking at their away kit I’m not surprised he didn’t fancy being out there in it.

Macron kits reminds me of clothing you would see in Costco. For such a “famous” club it’s surprising no semi competent kit manufacturer didn’t fancy it, especially with the anniversary of when they were relevant.

47 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Which sky sports channel was it on?

Was on a Greek TV channel, can’t have seen no value in offering an English stream. Olympiacos is his club though, his main interest so understandable.

Just now, David said:

Was on a Greek TV channel, can’t have seen no value in offering an English stream. Olympiacos is his club though, his main interest so understandable.

But you can't be suggesting that west Bridgford gumponians are the subservient part of the arrangement? Olympiacos was to be the breeding ground of the next generation of schieetytrees? That and the superagent who has stuffed forest to the gills with champions league quality players.

Yeah well done to forest for that, every club/organisation should be doing similar and trying to help as much as possible with mental health issues, especially now the stigma around them has been somewhat removed so people are more open. Will make people feel less alone.

2 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Fair play to Forest.

It’s indicative of life as a forest fan. 

Stress and anxiety issues can effect us all, but I imagine it effects those in Nottingham slightly more. 

Never knowing what insane thing your owner might do next, constantly watching out for the next gun wielding nutter. You’d be in a constant state of anxiety. 

4 minutes ago, David said:

One for the future. Fan favourite, name on the back of their shirts.

9A53BF0E-1A13-4AF2-BCA5-9F560BC99706.png

Not as bad as when Matt Derbyshire played for them. Felt a weird sense of betrayal when he popped up there.

Archived