The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
13 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Watching some of those clips he looked like a tanned Conor sammon ?

A tanned connor sammon? I find your post thoroughly offensive.

Connor Sammon had his faults but was positively world class compared with this guy. ?

Now come on folks.  Now is not the time for taking the mick, and mocking them for making these, admittedly exciting sounding, acquisitions.  That time will be around October time when the reality sinks in, and they realise Mendez has yet again sent 'em a load of crap just so he can top up his bank balance...

36 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Now come on folks.  Now is not the time for taking the mick, and mocking them for making these, admittedly exciting sounding, acquisitions.  That time will be around October time when the reality sinks in, and they realise Mendez has yet again sent 'em a load of crap just so he can top up his bank balance...

I'm just loving the "hey those last magic beans didn't grow, sell me some more" dynamic.

4 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

As they will have already proclaimed themselves champions two months prior, it won't matter.

On 07/07/2019 at 01:22, DcFc Dyycheee said:

You can see why he's valued at £25m as well. Some talent.

I'm sure I've just read that he was worth £25m and LOADS of Premier League teams were after him, which is why he naturally ended up signing for a mid-table Championship club. 

57 minutes ago, David said:

Free agent. This must have been his only offer. Feel sorry for him.

Or the only offer where he ends up with a pay rise ? 

3 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Adomah looked a shadow of himself last season, so I'm happy with this. Ashley Cole did a number on him in the PO final.  

Hasn't he always been a bit of a Weimann anyway?

Adomahs a brilliant player but I must admit his end product isn’t what it used to be. He’s quite old for a winger too, still a good signing though that for forest I must admit over a few other clubs. Looks done and dusted in all negotiations for him so they’ve obviously won the battle for him and will be announced tomorrow probably. Fair play to them on that one, tho they can’t really take the piss out of Rowetts dads army anymore.

6 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Adomahs a brilliant player but I must admit his end product isn’t what it used to be. He’s quite old for a winger too, still a good signing though that for forest I must admit over a few other clubs. Looks done and dusted in all negotiations for him so they’ve obviously won the battle for him and will be announced tomorrow probably. Fair play to them on that one, tho they can’t really take the piss out of Rowetts dads army anymore.

He has had a decent career but a brilliant player is something he has never been.

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

He always liked to score against us.

Adomah? He's only scored once against us, for Boro in the 15/16 season.

5 minutes ago, Smyth_18 said:

He did say he liked to score against us.. as well as any other club. Not that he scored a lot against us.

Not sure, he's missed some sitters I reckon, maybe he really doesn't want to.

Archived