The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another batch of big ticket Portuguese lads come over and (early signs are) fail to make an impact.

It's almost as if their owner was running some massive money laundering scheme with the help of his agent friend and some tame clubs in Portugal.

lol.

Of course that's clearly not the case. No way is anything dodgy going on. So far as I know, he's been cleared of all drug importation and other gangsterish charges, and with the presumption of innocence until proven guilty and complete faith in the Greek legal system it's case closed for me. Totally legit.

They do look an odd bunch to bring in though.

Anyroadup. Wide open tonight. If WBA still had last season's strikers it'd have been a landslide.

Last season I thought Forest's goalkeeper kept them in a number of games. This new chap they've got is woeful, couldn't catch a cold.

Understandably nervous, he needs to find his feet, and his hands by the looks of it.

Some good comments here ?

Our best player yesterday was Waton, which says a lot about how far off a promotion push we are.

- Keeper was crap all pre-season, so not surprised we're still looking for another.
- Cash is awful at right back
- Dawson didn't win anything. He just kept pulling player's arms trying to win the ball and they still won it
- Worrall not sure about, if we get a good offer we should sell.
- Robinson is a fraud. M'ON dropping him was the best thing he did. Awful footballer. Osborn is a better left back. There I said it. The left back problem continues...
- Semedo got cramp after an hour. Embarrassing. 
- Watson was ducked after an hour, missed a few interceptions
- Silva was like Appiah last week, constantlty outmuscled.
- Grabban has just lost it, a waste of £6m
- Adomah let defenders who he was in front of run past him and get to the ball first
- Lolley - didn't even notice he was on the pitch

Brennan Johnson looked up before he made a pass, and found his man. It was great to see us do something simple like that with 5 minutes left

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=48026&page=34

Archived