Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by Day

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

13 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Had a look on ebay myself, not that i want to buy them just curious how much pond life who are selling them are selling them for. Cant see any for sale? Maybe taken down already?

Sorry to all those that couldn't get tickets. Its easy to say we should have had two per season ticket holder, or it would be better this way or that way. You will always end up with people missing out.

Its sad that in a stadium with a capacity of 90000 that almost 20000 of those seats will be non fans of either club.

Looks like Club Wembley tickets that are for sale, and not one of our "fans" that have put them up. 

Screenshot_20190519-163704.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

What I didn't like about this system is I was on at 1.40pm thought I would be nice and EARLY !! .

To find I was put into a pre Queueing system for the proper QUEUE !!!!!.

When it comes to 2pm im number 14200 meaning I missed out totally I finally got on over 2 hours later  and 6 tickets were left .

My main complaint is we awere not told they were going on sale earlier than 2pm because in effect they were as the earlier you got in the pre Queue the better position you were in . This just wasn't fair at all in my eyes . Neither was being forced into buying into the only blocks they were allowing you to go in and then opening another block up . One your on you should have the WHOLE seating plan to choose from and when there gone there gone .

I must admit im pretty fuming .

I feel your pain. Pre-queue queue is madness unless your going to tell everyone. Not an issue for me though as I got mine on Friday.

I can just about understand releasing blocks one at a time for a normal away game for easier crowd management if it doesn't sell out but, I can't see any justification for this game when they must have known it would easily sell out. 

2 minutes ago, Shorty389 said:

Nope... it doesnt matter how early you log in, at 2pm you were allocated a random.queue position....so someone may have logged on at exactly 2pm and got a queue position in front of you, whereas someone logged on at 10am may have been way behind you in said queue..... 

Example of this is myself and my mum had 5 browsers open and logged in on Friday morning at 8.30am. I closed 2 of them and then logged in at 10am.... one of the 10am ones had a queue number of 1700, the 8.30am ones one had 1800 and one had 6500! 

Then isn't that in itself ridiculous shouldn't the fan that's come on 20 mins earlier be infront of the fan that's come on at spot on 2pm . Tell you what next time were in a queue together I will say join it infront of you and see what you say to me lol . 

This wasn't fair at all .

2 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

Then isn't that in itself ridiculous shouldn't the fan that's come on 20 mins earlier be infront of the fan that's come on at spot on 2pm . Tell you what next time were in a queue together I will say join it infront of you and see what you say to me lol . 

This wasn't fair at all .

No it wasnt... I agree totally

10 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

What I didn't like about this system is I was on at 1.40pm thought I would be nice and EARLY !! .

To find I was put into a pre Queueing system for the proper QUEUE !!!!!.

When it comes to 2pm im number 14200 meaning I missed out totally I finally got on over 2 hours later  and 6 tickets were left .

My main complaint is we awere not told they were going on sale earlier than 2pm because in effect they were as the earlier you got in the pre Queue the better position you were in . This just wasn't fair at all in my eyes . Neither was being forced into buying into the only blocks they were allowing you to go in and then opening another block up . One your on you should have the WHOLE seating plan to choose from and when there gone there gone .

I must admit im pretty fuming .

It is not correct that “the earlier you got in the pre queue the better position you were in “ Everyone who was logged in at 2pm was given a random queue number so it didn’t matter if you logged in at midday or 1.59pm.

So sorry for anyone who didn't get a ticket.

It was always going to be a difficult process but the technology and application of it made it even harder.

I hope those of you desperate for a ticket find some way of accessing one.

?

18 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I know I've said this before, but a system like Sheff Weds is perfect.

You earn points for home tickets, points for away tickets, over a certain period, then tickets are allocated in bands from highest points down until sold. 

It rewards everyone as fairly as possible, and if they can do it so could we.

We can’t steal another idea off the Wendies can we?!

12 minutes ago, EranioIsGod said:

Got to say the most frustrating thing was when eventually we got to the buy ticket page, the button never changed colour in the 30 mins I was on it. 

It was a bug, you had to refresh the page and it went green. 

4 minutes ago, Shorty389 said:

Club level could just mean level 2.....

I think you'll find that the club level tickets on sale there are those belonging to Wembley club members. These members pay a large fee that gives them a ticket to most games at Wembley, but aren't bothered about the championship play off and are putting their tickets up for sale to get some money back. Or it could be someone who buys a club Wembley and sells all of the games individually to make a profit. 

BTW, your place in the queue today was random and we were told this, to avoid people logging on too early. Me and my sons logged on for their tickets, I've already got mine, and I got the lowest number, in the 4000s, despite logging in last at about 1.55pm.

sold out in 45 minutes of general sale apparently. Bizarrely Villa have not sold out yet, just been on their website and there are a few left. I do have a Villa fan ID too as I bought a present for a Villa friend for them a few years ago. Although just over 500 left...

1 minute ago, ram59 said:

BTW, your place in the queue today was random and we were told this, to avoid people logging on too early. Me and my sons logged on for their tickets, I've already got mine, and I got the lowest number, in the 4000s, despite logging in last at about 1.55pm.

I know ?

I was trying to explain that to the person I quoted who was fuming at the whole 'pre-queue' system. 

2 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

sold out in 45 minutes of general sale apparently. Bizarrely Villa have not sold out yet, just been on their website and there are a few left. I do have a Villa fan ID too as I bought a present for a Villa friend for them a few years ago.

About 2 hours of general sale give or take ten minutes.

Archived