Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by David

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Whoneedshuls said:

Tickets on eBay already... system was cr*p to start with should’ve been 2 tickets per season ticket holder... ? 

No Resale Of Tickets – It is an offence under Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, for any unauthorised person to sell tickets.

3 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

How have villa done it?

ST Holders, Members, 10+ games this season, 7+, 5+, 3+ and 1+. They are looking likely to sell out on 3+ games. 

It’s just a fairer system. I’m not knocking anyone, but I don’t think it’s right that someone’s first game of the season should be at Wembley. 

6 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I agree... assuming they are looking for a profit.  If not, it's little different to offering "spare" tickets on here (for face value, of course).

Although I grant you, the latter has more potential for the ticket to land in a Rams Fans hand!

A mate has messaged them about ripping off fans and the replied with a message saying they listed them at 1p and would have sold them at that price if they only got the one bid. Trouble is they get people to bid it up in the hope some mug pays top price.

1 minute ago, ossieram said:

A mate has messaged them about ripping off fans and the replied with a message saying they listed them at 1p and would have sold them at that price if they only got the one bid. Trouble is they get people to bid it up in the hope some mug pays top price.

Can you put a bid in for a million so it knackers them up?

Sith Happens

Had a look on ebay myself, not that i want to buy them just curious how much pond life who are selling them are selling them for. Cant see any for sale? Maybe taken down already?

Sorry to all those that couldn't get tickets. Its easy to say we should have had two per season ticket holder, or it would be better this way or that way. You will always end up with people missing out.

Its sad that in a stadium with a capacity of 90000 that almost 20000 of those seats will be non fans of either club.

Just now, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

ST Holders, Members, 10+ games this season, 7+, 5+, 3+ and 1+. They are looking likely to sell out on 3+ games. 

It’s just a fairer system. I’m not knocking anyone, but I don’t think it’s right that someone’s first game of the season should be at Wembley. 

It's fairer yes, but not perfect.  Those "previous games" are home games, and we all know a few on here who go to more away games than home, due to their location.  A 20 away games-goer wouldn't get a ticket if they hadn't been to 5+ at home as well.

...And no, I'm not one of them, and no, I haven't missed out.  There's only one way to guarantee a ticket, and that's to get a ST.  (assuming we never exceed 36000 STHs of course!  ;-)

3 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Bamfords!

(And no, that wasn't the swear filter... they really are Bamfords!)  

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

It's fairer yes, but not perfect.  Those "previous games" are home games, and we all know a few on here who go to more away games than home, due to their location.  A 20 away games-goer wouldn't get a ticket if they hadn't been to 5+ at home as well.

...And no, I'm not one of them, and no, I haven't missed out.  There's only one way to guarantee a ticket, and that's to get a ST.  (assuming we never exceed 36000 STHs of course!  ?

Imagine if Leeds had got there how bad it would be, dont they take like 30000 away to each game or something.

Hey everyone, managed to get a single ticket in block Block 526 after 2 and a half hours of trying! I'll go by myself if needs be as I really appreciate the fact I've managed to get a ticket. I'm just wondering about the process of getting an extra ticket - for example if someone was selling one on the forum? Is this allowed? Or is it a case of waiting for any tickets to be returned to the club? don't want to break any rules! 

Just now, Mucker1884 said:

Bamfords!

(And no, that wasn't the swear filter... they really are Bamfords!)  

A few people I know said they would message and offer to pop round and collect with cash now until they saw the seller was in London.

1 minute ago, ossieram said:

What they are doing is not allowed by E bay and is illegal contact e bay and they will stop the auction and report them to the police.

Have been involved in similar at work where a item of ours went online we made sure we won the auction then got the contact details.The seller and the person that supplied it both got prosecuted.......contact the club too they most likely know about it already.

5 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Had a look on ebay myself, not that i want to buy them just curious how much pond life who are selling them are selling them for. Cant see any for sale? Maybe taken down already?

Sorry to all those that couldn't get tickets. Its easy to say we should have had two per season ticket holder, or it would be better this way or that way. You will always end up with people missing out.

Its sad that in a stadium with a capacity of 90000 that almost 20000 of those seats will be non fans of either club.

Non fans or just left empty because of the ridiculous price for a club Wembley ticket! 

4 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

...And no, I'm not one of them, and no, I haven't missed out.  There's only one way to guarantee a ticket, and that's to get a ST.  (assuming we never exceed 36000 STHs of course!  ?

Spot on. The ticket office keep records of away games (it’s how I got my Leeds ticket), so in future perhaps they could implement this? 

I get it, getting to Wembley is such a rare occurrence that it doesn’t make financial sense to have a designated system, but it must feel like a kick in the nuts for some fans 

What I didn't like about this system is I was on at 1.40pm thought I would be nice and EARLY !! .

To find I was put into a pre Queueing system for the proper QUEUE !!!!!.

When it comes to 2pm im number 14200 meaning I missed out totally I finally got on over 2 hours later  and 6 tickets were left .

My main complaint is we awere not told they were going on sale earlier than 2pm because in effect they were as the earlier you got in the pre Queue the better position you were in . This just wasn't fair at all in my eyes . Neither was being forced into buying into the only blocks they were allowing you to go in and then opening another block up . One your on you should have the WHOLE seating plan to choose from and when there gone there gone .

I must admit im pretty fuming .

Just now, NottsRammy said:

My main complaint is we awere not told they were going on sale earlier than 2pm because in effect they were as the earlier you got in the pre Queue the better position you were in . This just wasn't fair at all in my eyes . Neither was being forced into buying into the only blocks they were allowing you to go in and then opening another block up . One your on you should have the WHOLE seating plan to choose from and when there gone there gone .

I must admit im pretty fuming .

Nope... it doesnt matter how early you log in, at 2pm you were allocated a random.queue position....so someone may have logged on at exactly 2pm and got a queue position in front of you, whereas someone logged on at 10am may have been way behind you in said queue..... 

Example of this is myself and my mum had 5 browsers open and logged in on Friday morning at 8.30am. I closed 2 of them and then logged in at 10am.... one of the 10am ones had a queue number of 1700, the 8.30am ones one had 1800 and one had 6500! 

6 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Spot on. The ticket office keep records of away games (it’s how I got my Leeds ticket), so in future perhaps they could implement this? 

I get it, getting to Wembley is such a rare occurrence that it doesn’t make financial sense to have a designated system, but it must feel like a kick in the nuts for some fans 

I know I've said this before, but a system like Sheff Weds is perfect.

You earn points for home tickets, points for away tickets, over a certain period, then tickets are allocated in bands from highest points down until sold. 

It rewards everyone as fairly as possible, and if they can do it so could we.

Archived