Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by David

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy poo, that was scary!  I prefer going to the counter, that's for sure!

Had a good 50 mins in queue, then transferred.  That came up with an "Oops...cookies... blah, blah, blah"!  Switched off my Adblocker and refreshed.  The page came up, but with all the BUY buttons faded, and not click-able!!  Went back to my DCFC account page, and somehow got back to the buying page (don't ask me how!).

Was after the £70 jobs in block 221, but they weren't available.  nervously hovered around as block after block were showing as sold!!!

Ended up with Block 513, row 17, Aisle seat.  So right up in the Gods, right behind the goal.

After that experience, I'm not looking forward to Sunday, when I have to try and do it all again to try and get two together!!

Still, at least I'm in, and heading for my first ever trip to Wembley.  

Buzzin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Holy poo, that was scary!  I prefer going to the counter, that's for sure!

Had a good 50 mins in queue, then transferred.  That came up with an "Oops...cookies... blah, blah, blah"!  Switched off my Adblocker and refreshed.  The page came up, but with all the BUY buttons faded, and not click-able!!  Went back to my DCFC account page, and somehow got back to the buying page (don't ask me how!).

Was after the £70 jobs in block 221, but they weren't available.  nervously hovered around as block after block were showing as sold!!!

Ended up with Block 513, row 17, Aisle seat.  So right up in the Gods, right behind the goal.

After that experience, I'm not looking forward to Sunday, when I have to try and do it all again to try and get two together!!

Still, at least I'm in, and heading for my first ever trip to Wembley.  

Buzzin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That really isn't that high up. It's upper tier, but nowhere near the back of it

5 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

214 was the only one selectable for me early on too

This just doesn't make sense to me. They have now released the lower blocks all round, but not released ANY MORE of the 200s. Can't get through to anyone to ask what's going on.

Archived