Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by David

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

Anyone know how delivery works? Nowhere does it give you the option of where to post to, so presuming it just goes to the address of whoever you're logged in as? Can't imagine they're posting out to every different address of the people you've bought for.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Srg said:

Anyone know how delivery works? Nowhere does it give you the option of where to post to, so presuming it just goes to the address of whoever you're logged in as? Can't imagine they're posting out to every different address of the people you've bought for.

In the instructions they specifically ask you to check the address on your account and charging postage per ticket so I suspect that they will post the ticket to the address for each ID number

1 minute ago, ilkleyram said:

In the instructions they specifically ask you to check the address on your account and charging postage per ticket so I suspect that they will post the ticket to the address for each ID number

Interesting, cheers. Seems like a more expensive way to do it for sure, but whatever!

18 minutes ago, Bilbo said:

Block 113 - Bilbos barmy army

14 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

Block 113 hardcore straight gangster representing. x2.

10 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

4 of us in 113 UTR

We'll also be in block 113 - any other 113 massive on here ?

7 minutes ago, Srg said:

Goes by the lead supporter (Guess that is who is logged in). You can change that in that persons account details up to 21st May. Won't let you do it if you've left the queue already without queuing up again though.

The postage charge per ticket is a nonsense because they will come in one envelope.

7 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

I'm on the front row of the top tier - does anyone know if wembley have a policy on banners? I might get busy with my paints and a bedsheet ?

think you just have to let them know prior for them to ok it

I'm now queueing again as I got so excited I realised I forgot to buy roadrider tickets duh!

As for my pondering about a banner - checking the wembley website and it seems to be allowed - looked at some footage from last years final and there are banners hung over the tier front where I am.

What I can tell you is that FRISBEES are apparently prohibited. Who knew?

9 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

I'm on the front row of the top tier - does anyone know if wembley have a policy on banners? I might get busy with my paints and a bedsheet ?

As SRG says you have to ask permission in advance - there's a link to the relevant Wembley website on the DCFC website

Archived