Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by David

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Holy poo, that was scary!  I prefer going to the counter, that's for sure!

Had a good 50 mins in queue, then transferred.  That came up with an "Oops...cookies... blah, blah, blah"!  Switched off my Adblocker and refreshed.  The page came up, but with all the BUY buttons faded, and not click-able!!  Went back to my DCFC account page, and somehow got back to the buying page (don't ask me how!).

Was after the £70 jobs in block 221, but they weren't available.  nervously hovered around as block after block were showing as sold!!!

Ended up with Block 513, row 17, Aisle seat.  So right up in the Gods, right behind the goal.

After that experience, I'm not looking forward to Sunday, when I have to try and do it all again to try and get two together!!

Still, at least I'm in, and heading for my first ever trip to Wembley.  

Buzzin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the same position mate and very worried about the Bob the Badger from this board who has paid $1200 for his flights!

Block 113 for me. Although for whatever reason my ticket is showing U22 (17-21). I’m 36 and don’t think I’d pass for that age. Why is it never straight forward. Tried calling the club and got cut off. Grrrrr. Least I have a ticket though. How strict are they at checking ages on tickets? Will try and get it resolved beforehand. 

1 minute ago, Gritters said:

Got them now it works better in chrome than explorer 

Everything works better in chrome than explorer. If you missed out on a ticket due to using explorer, then, i'm sorry to sound harsh, you would have deserved to miss out! ?

5 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

122 is sold out

Block 215-225 and 505 not yet released

122 has not been released yet I don’t think. Blocks 121 -118 were showing ‘sold out’ until 11.25 ish !!!  Wasted 90 minutes as I wanted a side view. 

You season ticket holder will all get one easily, chill out! Spare a thoughts for the half fans like me who will be trying to get a ticket on Sunday whilst all you lot are back on again buying another 2 for your Barca fan mates at work who fancy a day out in London!

And spare a couple of thoughts for those overseas fans who have booked flights already.

1 minute ago, Smyth_18 said:

Everything works better in chrome than explorer. If you missed out on a ticket due to using explorer, then, i'm sorry to sound harsh, you would have deserved to miss out! ?

I never twigged at first because my work computer defaults to explorer. When I realised it was an hour later and plenty of shouting too.

3 minutes ago, Smyth_18 said:

I like it, but I’m not liking it ?

This question may already have been answered but if anyone knows the answer - greatly appreciated!

I've just bought a season ticket to try to secure my final ticket (I'd been weighing up buying one for a while anyway but now seemed like an obvious moment)!

I've been onto the play off final tickets and they are still greyed out. Does anybody know how long this will take to change? Or if I will still have to go through general sale anyway?

Ta!

4 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

You season ticket holder will all get one easily, chill out! Spare a thoughts for the half fans like me who will be trying to get a ticket on Sunday whilst all you lot are back on again buying another 2 for your Barca fan mates at work who fancy a day out in London!

And spare a couple of thoughts for those overseas fans who have booked flights already.

At the moment I’m north of 5 grand and hoping something comes through. Just hope those number of tickets left are wrong.

2 hours ago, angieram said:

THIS is what makes me so annoyed about the way cup final tickets are sold it is just so unfair. 

Not getting at you personally Gritters but why should someone with no purchasing history and seemingly no other match attendance this season get exactly the same chance of a ticket on Sunday because they know a season ticket holder as someone who has been going to matches all season? 

I know I will be ok as I am a season ticket holder and I am more or less guaranteed a seat (although with no more priority than any other season ticket holder no matter how many away games I have been to) but I think there should be a short priority in general sale for those non season ticket holders who have attended  a reasonable number of matches over those who are  "coming out of the woodwork". Even a couple of hours would do it and give them a better chance of getting a ticket. Surely this is the fair thing to do? 

As a ‘half fan’ who only attends <5 games a year yet continuously monitors Derby throughout the year, I also agree.

i already have a pal and my sisters boyfriend (both Prem team supporters) asking for tickets. I have said I will try but I will assure you I won’t. I will struggle to get two tickets nevertheless (for me and my father) but even given the opportunity to secure 4 I will turn it down. All it means is 2 other actual Derby fans do not get tickets. And that doesn’t sit right with me. All rams aren’t we ??

3 minutes ago, TibshelfRam said:

This question may already have been answered but if anyone knows the answer - greatly appreciated!

I've just bought a season ticket to try to secure my final ticket (I'd been weighing up buying one for a while anyway but now seemed like an obvious moment)!

I've been onto the play off final tickets and they are still greyed out. Does anybody know how long this will take to change? Or if I will still have to go through general sale anyway?

Ta!

Just keep refreshing mate

3 minutes ago, TibshelfRam said:

Ta!

I think you qualify to buy in the first period mate  (see information on the website)

5 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

1200 sold in the last 10 mins! 4322 plus 12 blocks. 

Didn't think we had 26k+ with season tickets or home members

We have over 60K people registered with FAN ID's I believe . Quite possible that 30K of those are actually Leeds fans though.

Archived