Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by Day

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

27 minutes ago, angieram said:

Has anybody got tickets in 200+ middle section? We can't see any available at all.

I couldn’t either. Block 214 which I wanted was an option but sold out. All the others couldn’t even be selected. A bit annoyed really, will have to sit with the peasants now! ?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, StivePesley said:

I'm now queueing again as I got so excited I realised I forgot to buy roadrider tickets duh!

As for my pondering about a banner - checking the wembley website and it seems to be allowed - looked at some footage from last years final and there are banners hung over the tier front where I am.

What I can tell you is that FRISBEES are apparently prohibited. Who knew?

Crowd Flags

Supporters may bring an individual flag into the stadium WITHOUT permission if:

* The flag is smaller than 250cm in size at the widest or longest point

* It does not have a flag pole attached

* In the case of a flag pole, it must be made from wood or plastic only and no longer than 1 metre in length and 1cm in diameter

* There is no advertising or commercial message on the flag

* It does not contain any abusive or defamatory message

Supporters will NEED permission from Wembley Stadium if any of the following applies:

* Flag is larger than 250cm in size at the widest or longest point

* The supporter wishes to have a static flag connected to seating (this is not possible for sold out games)

* Supporters wish to have a moving flag / banner over supporters’ heads, pre match (see below guidelines)

* Flag has a pole connected that is over 1 metre in length and 1cm in diameter.

In order to seek permission, the supporter must supply the following information via our online portal (https://help.wembleystadium.com/support/solutions):

* A photo showing the whole flag

* A photo showing any flag pole connected

* The actual size of the flag

* A valid, in date fire certificate, in English with the appropriate stamps of authority (this is preferable but not mandatory)

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

30 minutes ago, angieram said:

Has anybody got tickets in 200+ middle section? We can't see any available at all.

Got two in 214 row c but I was 379 in the queue at 10 o clock only took 3 minutes to get on the site and all done 2 minutes later.

Well, that was more painful than I hoped. I had to de-select my tickets and re-select them. Then the payment timed out AFTER it was authorised and I was back to square 1. Second time worked - now I have to check whether or not the payment has gone through twice. ?

1 minute ago, eddie said:

Well, that was more painful than I hoped. I had to de-select my tickets and re-select them. Then the payment timed out AFTER it was authorised and I was back to square 1. Second time worked - now I have to check whether or not the payment has gone through twice. ?

My banks showing payment pending but not had any confirmation email which always worries me. Got a screenshot though

Have I misunderstood the 200+ section seats? They are advertised as available but there are NO sections listed to buy on the website.

Does this mean they are only selling these with the corporate 'packages'?

Does anyone know? Sorry to ask again but I'm bemused.

29 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

You are probably in the Family Area. try a different block.

That's by design. We are pensioners and sit in the family area in the North Stand. Anyway, sorted now.

Tried all the orange and purple blocks but all sold out when I got in or had 1-2 seats together. I was only 2700 in the queue and the middle tier was not selectable.

Wanted to be towards the middle but all the south side of the stadium was sold out as well. So we are block 503 row 11.

4 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

My banks showing payment pending but not had any confirmation email which always worries me. Got a screenshot though

Check the junk email mate, mine ended up there after I had a mad panic! 

4 minutes ago, angieram said:

Have I misunderstood the 200+ section seats? They are advertised as available but there are NO sections listed to buy on the website.

Does this mean they are only selling these with the corporate 'packages'?

Does anyone know? Sorry to ask again but I'm bemused.

Bemused me, I wanted one there but ended up higher than I wanted to be as I panicked. There seems to be more tickets sold already than season ticket holders. I'm worried as I have a brother flying in from Tenerife and a mate from the States relying on me to get tickets

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

Thanks. Have you bought something else then? I don't know what to do!

Yes went for block 111. Didn’t want to end up in the 500 blocks and prefer the view behind the goal. Like it near the action

Archived