Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by David

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Gritters said:

Well you must be more entitled than us then.

I hope we all get tickets its just frustrating when youre sat next to fans at wembley who don't even know half of the players ( not saying this is you or your family ) all i'm saying is it would be nice if attendance figures was taken into consideration 

8 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Your grumpy today @angieram ?

Not in the other threads - just really gets to me the casual way that our club deals with this very important game.

Ok, so they've had one day more, but Villa managed to introduce some sort of priority system for selling their tickets a little more fairly.

Just now, Saity said:

I hope we all get tickets its just frustrating when youre sat next to fans at wembley who don't even know half of the players ( not saying this is you or your family ) all i'm saying is it would be nice if attendance figures was taken into consideration 

Read your message

Been to Chelsea away, Saints away, Hull away in the cup, Ipswich and Brighton away in the same week, Oldham away, Leeds away, drove there and back without staying over every time (apart from Brighton I think), at least a couple of home games. 

I struggle to get to Saturday 3pm because of work. 

Here's hoping I can get a ticket (s) on Sunday, as have to wait for general sale,  thankfully I'll be available at 2pm as work at 3:15.

Already got the Sunday Monday off of the final, with how my shifts have fallen. 

See how it goes! 

Archived