Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by Day

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Everyone who logged in early were randomly sorted at 10am (supposedly)

See above

Just now, Srg said:

I'm really not sure how this queue works. I'm sat next to someone else doing it, he was in the queue at 10 to 10, i just at 5 to 10. I've bought and all sorted, he's still waiting.

Just now, Paese said:

I must have logged on super early. I was 100 in the queue, already been on and got a ticket. All the upper blocks on South side seemed to be sold out, not sure how if I was within the first few hundred on there? Moved over to the North side anyway.

They will only sell these when the north ones are full. If a Wembley match doesn't sell out, these are always the empty ones. No chance on this occasion, though!

1 minute ago, JoetheRam said:

Queue time if logged in before 10 is random.

Anyone know what the phone queues are like?

Usually musical.

Just now, angieram said:

They will only sell these when the north ones are full. If a Wembley match doesn't sell out, these are always the empty ones. No chance on this occasion, though!

Good point, I did read something like that when I got through to the ticket page. Must learn to read the small print before clicking...

At this stage we're all guaranteed a ticket, so everyone grab a coffee and chill out.

5 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

High demand as always. People won’t get tickets who feel they deserve one. People possibly undeserving will get tickets. Such is life. Only way to guarantee one is to have a season ticket. Those who put the money up before a ball is even kicked. 

Wish my circumstances allowed me to stump up £3/400 or more to go see 1-3 home 3pm ko's, and be guaranteed a play off ticket, rather than travel to Hull, Oldham, Southampton, Chelsea, Brighton, Ipswich and Leeds for mainly midweek evening kick offs.

Missed the Qpr final due to money (needed a new car windscreen a few weeks before, my own fault) which really annoyed me, hence I'm determined to get to this one. 

I'll stop moaning when I've got that email confirmation ??

Archived