Derby County vs West Bromwich Albion

cannable

Wow. I'll be honest at 1-1 and without Waghorn I thought we'd thrown it away, but well done to the lads. We wanted it much more than WBA in the end and that showed.

Great result heading into the play offs, showing we can handle a bit of pressure. Hopefully good for the team long term as well, gets rid of the memory of last day screw ups a bit more. 

Post match you get the feeling the players think they're on a bit of a roll, and although Leeds will be tougher I wouldn't write us off. 

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Orphanram said:

Lawerence was brilliant today, I hope his performance doesn’t go unnoticed today

Totally agree - and I’ve been one of his biggest critics this season. Have never said he can’t play, and that’s the frustration with him - he has the ability to be a regular match winner. Whether he has the heart, determination, aptitude etc remains very much open to debate. Another opportunity or two now to prove he’s a big game player ... but he HAS to be more consistent moving forward next season and beyond before he becomes a fans favourite.

5 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

Great win! Leeds are tired and are a downward spiral. A bit of luck and we are in the final!

I just checked form table...last 10 games Rams are 4th on 19 points..The Dirties are in 12 place on 13 points.And whilst we've got two incredibly difficult matches to negotiate those stats make it seem slightly less daunting.

3 minutes ago, Patrick Rams said:

I just checked form table...last 10 games Rams are 4th on 19 points..The Dirties are in 12 place on 13 points.And whilst we've got two incredibly difficult matches to negotiate those stats make it seem slightly less daunting.

Leeds have lost 3 of their last 4 games and they werent exactly high flying opposition - Brentford, Wigan and Ipswich.

That performance tops the Brighton 2nd leg for me. Wide open entertaining game, Lawerence had a absolute worldie of a game.

And yes, I did bounce when Mel Morris started it

One of the great games at PP

We really clicked into gear once Bennett scored.

Frank has delivered 100%. Young team. Great football. And he has proved you don't need to set up defensively to achieve success.

he has matched Rowetts achievement, without Vydra, and its been great to watch. Anything else is a bonus. 

Archived