Derby County vs West Bromwich Albion

cannable

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TigerTedd said:

I don’t know. He really should have buried the chance that rebounded to Bennett, thankfully. And although that was a great run, he was loosing it towards the end of the run. A bit lucky to get a penalty at the end of it. 

Being hypercritical, but his end product still isn’t quite right. 

Players miss chances.

I'm meaning more in that he's won every 50/50 he's been in. His defensive contribution has been superb. He's keeping possession well and making dangerous runs. His decision making on when to pass and when to shoot has been excellent. These are all the traits that, for most of the season, I've completely lambasted him over - when he plays like this, we are a far better side, whether he finds the net or not. 

2 minutes ago, drgoodspeak said:

Don’t want to p1ss on anyone’s parade or anything... but Leeds now ?

Pfft - Leeds who are 13th in the form table and losing to Ipswich?

Bring them on! 

Robson Kanu has just been sent off

Was that a straight red? I didn't see what happened - Oh he kicked Johnson after johnson cleared it. What a tool.

Uhoh, Keogh down after stretching for a tackle. He's back up but in a lot of pain from his lower leg.

Very impressive in how the lads came back after the disappointment of conceding. 

They shouldn't be worried about anyone in the play-offs. 

Let us transmit our unconditional love support and confidence through the medium of mime and @Inverurie Rams eclectic selection of music as we go into the play-offs. 

Let the kumbayas hurtle across the airwaves to eke out 3 more performances like today. We are the form team coming into the play-offs.  Let's relax and play like it. ?

Archived