Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've noticed jody morris has liked every birthday wishes from chelsea related twitter account. Also ex players. It didn't show up he liked the one from dcfc?. Now I'm not one for speculating or ote but..........

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Still no comment from Frank on the fixtures, I appreciate they are probably 8 hours behind us in Saint Tropez, but a comment from our manager is needed pretty soon.

People keep saying this, but why?

He's away on holiday. 

Last season we had a fixture release day video from him, but he wasn't on holiday, he was at Moor Farm working. 

4 minutes ago, ram2508 said:

I've noticed jody morris has liked every birthday wishes from chelsea related twitter account. Also ex players. It didn't show up he liked the one from dcfc?. Now I'm not one for speculating or ote but..........

.....but nothing! It was said to me a few days ago so maybe that's at least 2 of us who need to get a life - not forgetting the other few thousand members of this forum.

I would honestly be frightened to do or say anything around some of you when seemingly every little inconsequential action is a sign pertaining to the answer to some grand question. "He's having his third tea of the day! That means he's going to attempt to invade Sri Lanka!"

11 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

People keep saying this, but why?

He's away on holiday. 

Last season we had a fixture release day video from him, but he wasn't on holiday, he was at Moor Farm working. 

He needs to submit a video to the official Derby twitter account ruling himself out of the job on the hour, every hour regardless of time zone. Anything less than that and he is a traitor to the club and his entire character and integrity should be called in to question.

7 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

He needs to submit a video to the official Derby twitter account ruling himself out of the job on the hour, every hour regardless of time zone. Anything less than that and he is a traitor to the club and his entire character and integrity should be called in to question.

No, but he does need to acknowledge he has seen the fixtures and how he feels about them, just as every other Derby manager has done in previous seasons.

He is sunning himself up in St Tropez, which happens to be where Roman Abramovich and his yacht are currently located, surely not just a coincidence?

And why is he on holiday, so many weeks after pre-season? We have 13 first team players (according to Frank), he should be here busy signing players, a little bit like Dean Smith has been doing at Villa, a manager who deserves to be sunning himself, but instead is busy building for the season ahead.

I change my mind more than my pants, today I am firmly in the camp that he is leaving, just him and Chelsea are taking their time to try to drive the compensation down.

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

He is sunning himself up in St Tropez, which happens to be where Roman Abramovich and his yacht are currently located, surely not just a coincidence?

As has already been stated, Abramovic's yacht is in Antibes, where it is every summer. Not in St Tropez.

1 minute ago, ThePrisoner said:

As if people are actually panicking he’s on Roman’s yacht based on a bs article from the DM. 

I'm also surprised people seem to be concerned that a manager is on holiday over a week before the players return for pre-season. Pretty sure I read he's coming back tomorrow, anyway.

7 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

No, but he does need to acknowledge he has seen the fixtures and how he feels about them, just as every other Derby manager has done in previous seasons.

And why is he on holiday, so many weeks after pre-season? We have 13 first team players (according to Frank), he should be here busy signing players, a little bit like Dean Smith has been doing at Villa, a manager who deserves to be sunning himself, but instead is busy building for the season ahead.

I change my mind more than my pants, today I am firmly in the camp that he is leaving, just him and Chelsea are taking their time to try to drive the compensation down.

"as expected really. Looks like we're playing all the teams before the new year & again after it but at the opposite stadium. It would be nice to win them all but some games will be quite hard."

Enough?

9 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I think by the amount of time we have spent on dcfcfans.uk this past week, none of us are in a position to tell anyone how to do their jobs!

Archived