Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by David

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

No, he hasnt. There’s only one he’s liked that’s in the least bit of that nature and it’s this.

92274B9A-9283-4796-9A37-55A31BF277B9.png

Well if it's anything like my domestic situation it's the one day of the year he should be insisting....? 

1 minute ago, Chester40 said:

You had started so well....got the name, the pic, the sensible posts...

But that's unforgivable for me. Cant think of another song where I am so quick on the mute button.

I have a very eclectic music taste ?.... don't mind a bit of 70's disco. More of a Rock and Indy kid really. Am I allowed to redeem myself?

1 minute ago, Topram said:

D9gs-x-XoAENWme?format=jpg&name=medium

I stand corrected, but it’s not like he’s scrolling down and liking accounts after account. So let’s not go overboard. It’s a couple of which I presume he already follows and he’s also liked a load of Derby related stuff too to balance it all up.

6 minutes ago, Topram said:

D9gs-x-XoAENWme?format=jpg&name=medium

He recently liked a selfie of Christine Lampard as well... is Jody Morris havin' it off with Lamps' missus? Are they all swingers? Has Jody Morris pocket liked everything on all social media platforms whilst he was shuffling around in his trousers?

I think so.

Got to say I’m not keen on this Jody Morris liking a quote that says our best player and soon to be manager, business. I find it disrespectful, provocative and lacking class.

Today, I feel Lampard and Morris are hedging their bets at my club’s expense. I’ll probably feel differently tomorrow and revert to the it’ll all come out in the wash approach I try to have but that liking of that post has twisted my melon today and I don’t want it twisted today, Lampard ain’t the only one with a birthday on the 20th of June.

1 minute ago, Pearl Ram said:

Got to say I’m not keen on this Jody Morris liking a quote that says our best player and soon to be manager, business. I find it disrespectful, provocative and lacking class.

Today, I feel Lampard and Morris are hedging their bets at my club’s expense. I’ll probably feel differently tomorrow and revert to the it’ll all come out in the wash approach I try to have but that liking of that post has twisted my melon today and I don’t want it twisted today, Lampard ain’t the only one with a birthday on the 20th of June.

Happy Frank Day To You.

1 minute ago, Pearl Ram said:

Happy Birthday, buddy!

8 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

It’s Lionel’s birthday as well.

39408A9A-F3CA-42FE-BCA3-1D047CA74BF8.jpeg

Archived