Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by David

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

That is doing a disservice to the clowns.....

Apologies to clowns everywhere. Try this then...

eton-mess.jpg.ee0c7d55a3e67a55eab6b9adb7ffddf2.jpg

25 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Rumour has it that he copped off with sticky Vicky last night and is still recovering from that experience. 

I've not seen sticky Vicky since she was chairwoman of the BSESA (Bury St. Edmunds Swingers Association).

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Has Frank posted an Instagram picture yet from Benidorm showing his excitement for Huddersfield away?

No, but his missus has posted a photo of him on a yacht!

Now, who do we know who owns a yacht?

1 minute ago, angieram said:

No, but his missus has posted a photo of him on a yacht!

Now, who do we know who owns a yacht?

Thankfully whatever Lamps is stood on seems be much smaller scale than the Eclipse ? 

1 hour ago, ram1964 said:

Not sure a £ 1 mill would be of any concern to Chelsea, and Mel contacting them when they haven't officially shown interest doesn't change anything. Mel renegotiating Frank and Jodie contract is at present the best business we can do.

Not sure you've ever watched Taken, a film starring Liam Nielsen.

My post was a parody of a quote by the lead character.

For me what ever happens it's a win win situation, if FL stays it will be a very big middle finger put up to sky sports news, they have pushed the Lampard to Chelsea narrative relentlessly over the last couple of months.

If FL goes at least we will lose the Frank Lampards Derby County label, in my opinion this terminology should only ever be applied using Clough and Taylor.

1 minute ago, ilkleyram said:

Hopefully that's not the Eclipse's tender ?

Mind, if it is he's very casually dressed for an interview 

Seems big for a tender but I guess I couldn't put it past the Eclipse having an absurdly sized one ? 

I have seen Abramovich's yacht and there is no way Frank is stood on it in that picture.

It could be one of the smaller boats used to ferry people around in smaller harbours but surely he would be flown in on one of the helicopters onto one of the helipads on board.

I think that is his birthday present he is stood on. 

21 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

That's upset all the doom-mongers on Twitter who were posting at 7am what a bad sign it was that the club hadn't posted anything about his birthday haha

But their warped sense of reality will tell them Derby only responded as a last throw of the dice to get him to stay. Some on the forum will actually think along similar lines.

7 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

But their warped sense of reality will tell them Derby only responded as a last throw of the dice to get him to stay. Some on the forum will actually think along similar lines.

People are often insane. ? 

We've had players had to wait until 5pm to get birthday wishes before! This is as early as I can remember one.

Archived