Four on the bounce

bucktwo

To bring the world back into perfect harmony and after 4 defeats .. how's about 4 straight home wins 

Rams Wigan 21

Rams wendies 20

Rams stoke 32

Rams Rotherham 10 

Up to 5th and confidence restored...

I thought love was only true in fairytales

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, bucktwo said:

To bring the world back into perfect harmony and after 4 defeats .. how's about 4 straight home wins 

Rams Wigan 21

Rams wendies 20

Rams stoke 32

Rams Rotherham 10 

Are those the amount of goals we're going to score? The number of shots?

3 hours ago, bucktwo said:

Rams Wigan 21

Rams wendies 20

Rams stoke 32

Rams Rotherham 10 

As long as we beat Sheff Wed and can sing the bloody bounce song at them .  They get royally on my tit's with the whole you stole our song crap .  West Brom were boinging to this 25 years ago . Rangers were doing it 15 years ago .  They do it all over Germany and East Europe AND HAVE FOR YEARS.  

not too long ago our best 11 was carson, tomori, and keogh at the back and marriott up front, with the remainder being bogle, malone, huddz. Bryson, mount, wilson, and lawrence.

all of those seven were missing from the starting line up against villa. Four were injured or ill. Three were dropped. The key one being huddz who was subbed at half time v forest. It has been an opportunity for some of the incomers to step up but many were unable to take that chance against villa. Evans, cole, and bennett were subbed. 

The 433 is a very spread out system with the luxury widemen remote from the full backs and the lone striker. Its a difficult system when defending because the opposition get so much space. Villa picked their way through us with ease and as at pride park exploited the little pockets of space in front of and behind the full backs.   At one point in the first half it looked like we'd changed to 4231 with evans and bird sitting deeper but with holmes looking  lightweight in the centre of midfield. In the second half he tried 352 but that did not look convincing either and as against millwall it resulted in a very tame performance. Not sure where frank will go next but at least the fixtures have been kind. 

My advice would be to go 442 to become more compact and restore a couple of the heavyweights: waghorn and johnson.

the sooner we get mount back the better.....and lets stop fannying around at the back please gentlemen. (Whatever happened to the good old fashioned drop kick?) Lets get up the pitch. 

Carson or roos

bogle        Keogh    Tomori     Malone

jozefzoon   Mount  johnson    Wilson

Marriott    Waghorn

Not great, but good enough

UTR

8 hours ago, bucktwo said:

The final score or the attendance in thousands you decide ?

Well. If they are attendances then I guess by the time we get to Rotherham,  we have lost the other 3 games and the fans have all but given up. So although I get your sentiment,  let's hope they are the scoreline 

Carson

Ambrose     keogh      tomori

Holmes               bird                    malone

Waghorn          Mount        wilson

Marriott 

4 hours ago, RamNut said:

Whatever happened to the good old fashioned drop kick?

We reserve it for when we play against teams with big bar steward CBs. Did you not see us hoofing it up to Waghorn against Milwall, ignoring him every time he came short for it and refusing to play it into his feet?

9 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Wigan, stoke and Rotherham will shithouse us and we can’t play against teams that do that so I’d be surprised if we get 6 points from those 4 games.

We cant play against teams that play open attacking football either.

35 minutes ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

Carson

Marriott 

Mount isnt fit for this one is he? Although i think hes back saturday.

11 hours ago, bucktwo said:

Rams Wigan 21

Rams wendies 20

Rams stoke 32

Rams Rotherham 10 

All four of those teams have a better away record than Millwall, who won with ease...

I'll have an ounce of what you're smoking please, I bet it's damn good shiz...

2 hours ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

Carson

Marriott 

Don't think the Bird is ready to fledge yet

Archived