Derby County v Millwall

Mafiabob

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, admira said:

Please not King and Johnson, look how that went against Ipswich.  Got to be Huddlestone as he will create chances.

Wasn’t advocating that pair, but it wouldn’t surprise me to see them tonight. I think it would be unfair however to judge those two together based on the Ipswich game - they were both match rusty, and the whole team were out of sorts that night.  I am a bit unsure of Thudd in truth. Class player no doubt, but he doesn’t seem suited to the hurly burly of the Championship.

1 hour ago, McRamFan said:

Its the East bound side - heading to Notts

60c3d97f-2230-4d4c-95e0-db6bb43ada10.png

A lane of the A52 to Nottingham "may be shut all week" after a burning coach and oil spill damaged the carriageway this morning, Derby City Council said.

This is likely to cause delays at rush hours, and football supporters are being urged to leave extra time to get to the Rams' match against Millwall at Pride Park this evening.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/localnews/2637211-Spondon/0

Whole of city centre is currently grid-locked , queuing on A6 , CockPitt Island, A38 , not seen past Frank Whittle way but that must be busy as well

Ah!  The joys of living near the cricket ground, and being fit and able enough to leave the car at home, and walk it (Via cattle market/costco).  35min stroll, or 25 min if running late!  Leave the house at 7pm, grab a wee and a coffee on arrival, and walk up the stairs as the first whistle blows (More joy of having an aisle seat!)

... Oh, and that light rain has finished, with no more forecast for this evening.  

Free on street parking in front of my drive, if anyone wants to join me! :-) 

Best o' luck, those of you heading in by car.  UTR

2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Ah!  The joys of living near the cricket ground, and being fit and able enough to leave the car at home, and walk it (Via cattle market/costco).  35min stroll, or 25 min if running late!  Leave the house at 7pm, grab a wee and a coffee on arrival, and walk up the stairs as the first whistle blows (More joy of having an aisle seat!)

... Oh, and that light rain has finished, with no more forecast for this evening.  

Free on street parking in front of my drive, if anyone wants to join me! ?

Best o' luck, those of you heading in by car.  UTR

They may even delay kickoff I guess to allow more time

49 minutes ago, Kinder said:

Sorry if it’s already been covered, but can you watch red button games on Sky Go?

If you have a phone/tablet you can download the sky sports app and watch them in there. Have to sign in with your skyid, so may mess around your devices if you aren’t using a device you usually use for skygo!

1 hour ago, McRamFan said:

Its the East bound side - heading to Notts

60c3d97f-2230-4d4c-95e0-db6bb43ada10.png

A lane of the A52 to Nottingham "may be shut all week" after a burning coach and oil spill damaged the carriageway this morning, Derby City Council said.

This is likely to cause delays at rush hours, and football supporters are being urged to leave extra time to get to the Rams' match against Millwall at Pride Park this evening.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/localnews/2637211-Spondon/0

The lengths the Red Dogs will go to, to stop us filling their ground next Monday ?

26 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Unfortunately not. Same goes for NowTV.

Its the annoying side of Now TV , I combine EE TV (Plus Phone and Broadband)  with Now TV as its the cheapest way to get Sky Sports combined with TV, Broadband and Phone package 

Quite happy with that team AS LONG AS Wilson and Holmes are the other way around to the other day. Wilson is much better wide, Holmes is much better centrally. Simple as, particularly without mount we need some strength there which Wilson and Bryson have the square root of duck all of. Please frank let it be that way round, was painfully obvious from the Brighton game it shouldn’t be reversed.

Good to see hudds stays in and Cole comes in so maybe our left back might do some defending for once instead of playing as a false 10. Good to see Marriott back for some fire power too, tho I sometimes still wonder whether maybe we’re better with waghorn up top.

Archived