Derby County v Millwall

Mafiabob

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I too think it is time to try something a little different system-wise.  Would like to see two up front.  I'm not sure who is fit and who isn't, but I would go with the following:

Roos

Bogle        Keogh     Tomori     Cole (though I don't dislike Malone, if Cole is here he ought to be playing)

King Huddlestone Bryson

Holmes              

Marriott Waghorn

I expect this would be an unpopular selection owing to lack of width... but hey oh.

1 hour ago, angieram said:

in midfield BBC says Evans is pushing for a start but they also say he came on as a sub at Brighton so what do they know?

I have seen his name on the team sheet a lot but not near the football unfortunately and I hate to say that I really do 

With all the last-minute goals going in left, right and centre we could really do with a win so as not to become detached. It's not the end if we don't win, but it piles huge pressure on us and I don't think we're good under pressure.

At this point wins are everything. The only upcoming games where it's more important not to lose are the gumps and villa where we need to keep the chasers at arms length. But for everyone else we should win, or lose trying. 

It is shaping up to be 6 from the current top 7 and no one wants to miss out. After tonight we wait until everyone else had played again, which could bring more pressure still. We really need Frank to have instilled his steel and winning mentality into the team. I feel nervous. The players are probably nervous. It'll be tough but I hope those going tonight don't transmit their nervousness to the team. 

Wouldn't a routine win be lovely? Come on you Rams! ???

25 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

With all the last-minute goals going in left, right and centre we could really do with a win so as not to become detached. It's not the end if we don't win, but it piles huge pressure on us and I don't think we're good under pressure.

At this point wins are everything. The only upcoming games where it's more important not to lose are the gumps and villa where we need to keep the chasers at arms length. But for everyone else we should win, or lose trying. 

It is shaping up to be 6 from the current top 7 and no one wants to miss out. After tonight we wait until everyone else had played again, which could bring more pressure still. We really need Frank to have instilled his steel and winning mentality into the team. I feel nervous. The players are probably nervous. It'll be tough but I hope those going tonight don't transmit their nervousness to the team. 

Wouldn't a routine win be lovely? Come on you Rams! ???

B50A36C7-272A-4724-AA16-3880E8C39E22.jpeg

4 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Probably too early for Mount, but hopefully he is on the bench and we are in a position where we might give him 20 minutes near the end. Would like him to be in contention for a Forest.  Tonight’s midfield is difficult to call wouldn’t be surprised to see both Hudd and Bryson not selected.  I think King will play, and possibly Johnson.  Wilson or Holmes in midfield presuming Lawrence is fit to resume on the flank. Hopefully over the coming weeks we will be injury free, and Frank can evidence he knows his preferred team on a consistent basis.

Please not King and Johnson, look how that went against Ipswich.  Got to be Huddlestone as he will create chances.

On ‎17‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 20:13, Poynton ram said:

I thought that was only if there was a main game on Sky and I think this is the only championship game on weds - can any one confirm for definite?

We are the main game tonight, but yesterdays QPR WBA was on the red button even though there was no game on the main channels

Midfield 3 of King, Huddlestone and Holmes. Wilson looks better on the wing. Don't need another Bryson shocker tonight, Marriott to start up top, if hes not fit play Waghorn there not Nugent. Would like to see Cole play too as Malone has had a drop in performance levels in recent weeks. Would like to see 2 up top at some point to. Big game to get back in to top 6. Need a reaction....COYR

2 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

A lane of the A52 heading into Derby around the Wyvern is staying shut for the rest of the week. So you may want to allow more time travelling if coming from that way. 

Its the East bound side - heading to Notts

60c3d97f-2230-4d4c-95e0-db6bb43ada10.png

A lane of the A52 to Nottingham "may be shut all week" after a burning coach and oil spill damaged the carriageway this morning, Derby City Council said.

This is likely to cause delays at rush hours, and football supporters are being urged to leave extra time to get to the Rams' match against Millwall at Pride Park this evening.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/localnews/2637211-Spondon/0

Archived