Sign in to follow this  
RadioactiveWaste

Derby County v Hull City Match thread.

We could flounder against Grosicki. There is a Ray of hope but I have heard that the Ref is a stickleback for penalising divers. Hull are breaming with confidence so the atmosphere could be very tench. Let us hope that we can skate this match and score a net full and knock them off their perch. Should be a Gudgeon to watch. 😁😎📴

Roos

Bogle Keogh Tomori Cole

Huddlestone

King Holmes

Waghorn Marriott Wilson

Now that’s a proper team, not that weak ass poo we put out the other night. Hull are decent but nowt special, need the win him. Press as a team, be patient with our passing and FFS stop some crosses and we’ll be aight. For gods sake get Cole in as well, love Malone on the ball but he was slaughtered by hulls wingers last time we played them and I’ve seen nothing in his defensive abilities that suggests he’ll play better this time either.

Roos 

Wisdom Keogh Tomori 

Bogle                                           Malone

Huddlestone King 

waghorn.           Marriott.             Wilson 

10 hours ago, Rampage said:

We could flounder against Grosicki. There is a Ray of hope but I have heard that the Ref is a stickleback for penalising divers. Hull are breaming with confidence so the atmosphere could be very tench. Let us hope that we can skate this match and score a net full and knock them off their perch. Should be a Gudgeon to watch. 😁😎📴

At least we don't have to depend on Connor Sammon for goals.

Roos 

Bogle      Keogh      Tomori     Malone

Wilson   Huddlestone   King

Waghorn   Marriott    Holmes 

Would not mind if Cole starts ahead of Malone and if Marriott isn’t fit then play Bennett through the middle not Nugent.

7 minutes ago, DCFC1976 said:

Roos 

Bogle      Keogh      Tomori     Malone

Wilson   Huddlestone   King

Waghorn   Marriott    Holmes 

Would not mind if Cole starts ahead of Malone and if Marriott isn’t fit then play Bennett through the middle not Nugent.

Great line up. Tomori has pace reminds me of John Scales.

It'll be a Tench match but if we cut out the Wrasseling in the box I think we'll just do it. I'd go the @ DCFC1976 team with a narrow front 3 but I suspect Frank will still want them wide.

When looking at these post Christmas fixtures a few weeks back it looked like a nice run of winnable games, now we are here and Hull are in great form looks a more tricky game to navigate. Need to keep Bowen quiet so it’s not a case of let’s have a look at what you could have won.

Expect Cole and King will be involved, probably off the bench, although with 17 games left we need them to get up to speed quickly if they are to help push us on.