Derby County v Hull City Match thread.

RadioactiveWaste

47 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Did you know...

You can actually see Hull's Humber Bridge from the top of Crich stand if it's a clear day and you've got a decent pair of binoculars!

It's a fact!

Hey when's it my turn to do a match thread? I want one ?

I sincerely hope @RadioactiveWastekeeps going through to the end of the season and well into the next, as that should mean promotion and a good start.

I think after consecutive clean sheets Roos keeps his place, so Frank will go:

Roos

Bogle    Keogh     Tomori     Cole

Evans

Holmes    King

Wilson       Marriott       Lawrence

subs: Carson Malone Bryson Huddlestone Nugent Bennett Waghorn

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I'm glad no-one's stooped to using puns for this topic. There's no plaice for it.

19 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I'm glad no-one's stooped to using puns for this topic. There's no plaice for it.

There something extremely fishy about this topic

We could flounder against Grosicki. There is a Ray of hope but I have heard that the Ref is a stickleback for penalising divers. Hull are breaming with confidence so the atmosphere could be very tench. Let us hope that we can skate this match and score a net full and knock them off their perch. Should be a Gudgeon to watch. ???

Roos

Bogle Keogh Tomori Cole

Huddlestone

King Holmes

Waghorn Marriott Wilson

Now that’s a proper team, not that weak ass poo we put out the other night. Hull are decent but nowt special, need the win him. Press as a team, be patient with our passing and FFS stop some crosses and we’ll be aight. For gods sake get Cole in as well, love Malone on the ball but he was slaughtered by hulls wingers last time we played them and I’ve seen nothing in his defensive abilities that suggests he’ll play better this time either.

10 hours ago, Rampage said:

We could flounder against Grosicki. There is a Ray of hope but I have heard that the Ref is a stickleback for penalising divers. Hull are breaming with confidence so the atmosphere could be very tench. Let us hope that we can skate this match and score a net full and knock them off their perch. Should be a Gudgeon to watch. ???

At least we don't have to depend on Connor Sammon for goals.

Archived