Derby County v Hull City Match thread.

RadioactiveWaste

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

C76859C5-FE17-4023-8041-02EAC3B97A90.thumb.jpeg.67ea7672027fae3aa0ab2c19d4fba9c3.jpeg

Thought I’d give my liver a rest from Dark Fruits ahead of tomorrow’s game. Also thinking of shavin my head tonight. Up the Rams x

If you’re having to change your appearance so you’re not recognised as the guy who bought the bottle of Sainsbury’s basic gin, you know you’ve made a bad call.

Pour it down the sink, tell people it was a gag and hopefully they forget.

Make the most of the time you have with your hair because once it’s gone it’s gone.

1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

C76859C5-FE17-4023-8041-02EAC3B97A90.thumb.jpeg.67ea7672027fae3aa0ab2c19d4fba9c3.jpeg

Thought I’d give my liver a uprest from Dark Fruits ahead of tomorrow’s game. Also thinking of shavin my head tonight. Up the Rams x

I gave you the sad face reaction initially, then saw how much stick you've got and changed my mind.

There's no reason not to drink the cheap paint stripper the night before a game, you're a student after all, and when it comes to Gin, it all leaves the body in the same way, regardless of cost.

By that, I mean it drips out of every pore in the body the next day, encircling the poor victim in a unique biosphere much like a distant planet has its own atmosphere, but much more poisonous than mankind is built to withstand.

I'd fully recommend the head shaving, you don't want anything that delays the escaping of the Gin discharge a second longer than necessary.

Btw, it's called London dry not because of the flavour, but because Londoners would rather drink out the Thames than drink it.

3 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I gave you the sad face reaction initially, then saw how much stick you've got and changed my mind.

There's no reason not to drink the cheap paint stripper the night before a game, you're a student after all, and when it comes to Gin, it all leaves the body in the same way, regardless of cost.

By that, I mean it drips out of every pore in the body the next day, encircling the poor victim in a unique biosphere much like a distant planet has its own atmosphere, but much more poisonous than mankind is built to withstand.

I'd fully recommend the head shaving, you don't want anything that delays the escaping of the Gin discharge a second longer than necessary.

It's an exquisite beverageio. Bargain for £10 with cheap lemonade. Feeling the effects already.

6 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

He's drinking cheap Gin, not chatting up a bird.

Give him half hour and he’ll be knocking on random doors telling other students he loves them, knock on the wrong door and hair loss will be the least of his worries 

49 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

There's a 75% chance of my barnet going. Will improve the chances of you spotting me at away games at least. Up the skinhead Rams.

At your age, it tends to make you look a bit thuggish.

Unless you like that look, own a Stone Island coat and your pre match routine includes putting Green Street on before playing Kasabian - Clubfoot in your car on the way to the game, before bravely sticking two fingers up at the away fans 2 blocks away, all whilst being held back by a thin bit of netting. 

I rock a 0.5 back and sides, 3 on top. And i look sexy as fook.

11 minutes ago, Norman said:

Unless you like that look, own a Stone Island coat and your pre match routine includes putting Green Street on before playing Kasabian - Clubfoot in your car on the way to the game, before bravely sticking two fingers up at the away fans 2 blocks away, all whilst being held back by a thin bit of netting. 

Don’t wear Stone Island. I’m not a see you next Tuesday.

Kasabian is on my matchday playlist.

I stick two fingers up to the opposition at the very ducking least.

Usually I’m fit af with a skin fade but I’m going all the way tonight.

12 minutes ago, Norman said:

You're not wrong mate....

75a3351ca9110b4c79268b6c1a0cc8a7--funny-shit-funny-pics.jpg

Archived