Sign in to follow this  
RadioactiveWaste

Derby County v Hull City Match thread.

Derby vs Hull,

Pride Park,

Saturday 9th February

15.00 KO

The mighty Rams return to home against another in form side, this time from the banks of the humber.

Hull will be no doubt (delete as appropriate) weakened/strengthened by the ommision of on loan brilliantly creative hold up striker/lardy lazy moany IBS of a striker Chris Martin. But still a solidly decent championship side.

Will old King Cole make the team, will I be getting my Nat king Cole, will Andy King overcome his instinctive lesta-ness in time, was the decline in North Sea fishing and related employment inevitable in the modern world and much I'm sure will be discussed.

Edited by Boycie

The boys from Bransholme and the land of green ginger are on a good roll and will be tricky opponents. 

I expect a hard fought win. But we need our full backs to be bang on as Bowen and Grosicki have really clicked the last 3 months. I’m glad Martin isn’t playing as he’d defo score and would love swaggering off, chewing his gum whilst saluting the Derby faithful. 

I hope Marriott is back, Holmes plays (anywhere!) and maybe Cole to play a part too.

12 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Derby vs Hull,

Pride Park,

Saturday 9th February

15.00 KO

The mighty Rams return to home against another in form side, this time from the banks of the humber.

Hull will be no doubt (delete as appropriate) weakened/strengthened by the ommision of on loan brilliantly creative hold up striker/lardy lazy moany IBS of a striker Chris Martin. But still a solidly decent championship side.

Will old King Cole make the team, will I be getting my Nat king Cole, will Andy King overcome his instinctive lesta-ness in time, was the decline in North Sea fishing and related employment inevitable in the modern world and much I'm sure will be discussed.

Good luck getting yer nat king likesay!

Just now, Parsnip said:

Did you know...

You can actually see Hull's Humber Bridge from the top of Crich stand if it's a clear day and you've got a decent pair of binoculars!

It's a fact!

Hey when's it my turn to do a match thread? I want one 😞

That’s one hull of a view