FA Cup Round 5 Opponents

Poynton ram

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Why is that? Evening kick off would be fine anyway - more time to spend by the sea on the piss.

The reason so many games kick off at odd times this year is because the FA have sold the rights abroad, for a fistful of cash.

For every game televised here, there are 2 televised abroad.

53 minutes ago, Eric the half a ram said:

Cheers i-Ram. I was born in Rustington, but have managed to travel all the way over to Bognor Regis!

Come on you Seagulls!

For a few days at least!!:-o 

Small world eh? 

I'm in Goring and often pop to Rustington to the Waitrose and new Aldi. Lovely little place.

And Bognor? Used to live in Elmer as well ?

1 hour ago, StevenageRam said:

At least it will be Saturday at 3pm. Not one for the tv

The TV games will shared out with BBC and BTsport over the Friday to possible Monday. So its possible, between them there could be 4 ties on the box. So its 50/50 chance of being a televised match.

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

I hope it’s Brighton too Eric, as l live in Rustington, and my Lad lives in Hove.  Hope you have a good birthday ?

All round to @i-Ram Towers for lunch, pee break then back for the post-game party. He's always come across as the hospitable type, now's the time to find out whether he's all mouth or all heart....

1 minute ago, VulcanRam said:

All round to @i-Ram Towers for lunch, pee break then back for the post-game party. He's always come across as the hospitable type, now's the time to find out whether he's all mouth or all heart....

l’m the heart of the house, the wife is the mouth.  If it works for you Vulcan consider yourself booked in.  

29 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

The reason so many games kick off at odd times this year is because the FA have sold the rights abroad, for a fistful of cash.

For every game televised here, there are 2 televised abroad.

I knew that, but the way you phrased it suggested that Brighton had some sort of unique following abroad!

Either way, the FA are bankers (with a W) for selling out.

2 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

l’m the heart of the house, the wife is the mouth.  If it works for you Vulcan consider yourself booked in.  

Thanks mate, I'll be there, along with my 5,000 (new) mates. 

Strangely, I've never met anyone from this forum. Or at least if I have, I've not known it!

Archived