Accrington Stanley vs Derby County FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread

RadioactiveWaste

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing I don’t like is when we aren’t playing well is we resort to either pointless hoofing or cross after cross against big centre half’s, which is their bread and butter. I don’t know if it’s a tactical thing or it’s just bad habits. I’d like us to be more calm and composed or for more players to dribble past players like Keogh and Holmes do to open the game.

3 minutes ago, McLovin said:

One thing I don’t like is when we aren’t playing well is we resort to either pointless hoofing or cross after cross against big centre half’s, which is their bread and butter. I don’t know if it’s a tactical thing or it’s just bad habits. I’d like us to be more calm and composed or for more players to dribble past players like Keogh and Holmes do to open the game.

Our crosses have have low and fast and causing them all sorts of problems. If we are going to get a goal, it’ll come from a wide area

Not unfortunate, not harsh. Two bookable offences and he's off.

Doesn't matter how early on in the game the first yellow was, it's still a bookable offence. That's one of my biggest bugbears with referees, that there seems to be an amnesty of when a player can or can't be booked in the game. Good officiating in my eyes.

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Unfortunate red card that 

I’m actually sad he’s gone because he’s been good.

It was a yellow but I would have preferred him to stay on.

And the camera in the dressing room watching him is actually the cruelest thing not just in football but ever.

Archived