Accrington Stanley vs Derby County FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread

RadioactiveWaste

1 minute ago, coneheadjohn said:

I’m actually sad he’s gone because he’s been good.

It was a yellow but I would have preferred him to stay on.

And the camera in the dressing room watching him is actually the cruelest thing not just in football but ever.

"We should put a camera in the smaller club's dressing room, just in case they win, so we can watch their celebrations."

"Good idea. But if things don't go well and, for example, a player gets sent off - should we cut to the cameras and let our viewers watch them cry?"

"Obviously."

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, coneheadjohn said:

I’m actually sad he’s gone because he’s been good.

It was a yellow but I would have preferred him to stay on.

And the camera in the dressing room watching him is actually the cruelest thing not just in football but ever.

Why is this voyeurism only okay with lower league clubs? A big Premier League club wouldn’t allow cameras in their dressing room.

If we can turn up against chelsea & give them a game. Turn up against United & Southampton in the division above & win. 

Then not sure why anyone thinks we have a devine right to be dry bumming Accrington 5-0 who are only one division below

its at their ground, its their cup final & they’ll be up for it. We see lower league sides beat teams in the division above all the time. A 1-0 win will be a good result here & we’ve not been that bad 

Just now, G-Ram said:

If we can turn up against chelsea & give them a game. Turn up against United & Southampton in the division above & win. 

Then not sure why anyone thinks we have a devine right to be dry bumming Accrington 5-0 who are only one division below

its at their ground, its their cup final & they’ll be up for it. We see lower league sides beat teams in the division above all the time. A 1-0 win will be a good result here & we’ve not been that bad 

That doesn't alter the fact we have been turd so far today.

Archived