Derby vs Reading Match Thread

RadioactiveWaste

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Need to get the lads straight into cryo chambers now. There must be some aching legs in our dressing room today. Brilliant 1st half, gritty, if weary in the 2nd. Reading jinx broken, 3 points and as a small sidenote, SOuthampton beat Everton today, putting yet further gloss on our win at St Mary's midweek. Happy days! COYR

2 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Need to get the lads straight into cryo chambers now. There must be some aching legs in our dressing room today. Brilliant 1st half, gritty, if weary in the 2nd. Reading jinx broken, 3 points and as a small sidenote, SOuthampton beat Everton today, putting yet further gloss on our win at St Mary's midweek. Happy days! COYR

Yeah they must be soooo tired. 2 games of football in 4 days...ohhh those poor little legs...! 

Just now, Anag Ram said:

Sounded from the radio commentary that we hardly had the ball second half and that when we did we gave it away.

Is that accurate?

Who played well?

I think that’s a fair assessment, they pretty much dominated the ball in the second half but we had chances. Still think we lack a bit of quality and composure in the final third. I wouldn’t say anyone particularly stood out objectively. Roos was probably the one who stood out the most to me though. His passing is a lot better than Carson’s and he isn’t afraid to come off his unlike Carson.

Archived