Premier League 18/19

Alph

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

IMG-20190210-WA0011.jpg.2b38623ea217258e

City winning 5-0, Chelsea players looking like they don’t give a ****, Hazzard is ready for Madrid and Sarriball is dying a slow death.  It does worry me that they might come sniffing round for..................hold on make that 6-0!

Paul Clement is the logical replacement. Same style, same ability to demotivate players....

1 hour ago, Derbados said:

Sarri looks like that nonchalant Greek bar owner you always see on holiday sitting outside smoking on a plastic white chair with some stray cats round him  

I’ve seen people smoke on a pipe, or on a joint. Never seen someone smoke on a plastic white chair. I bet that’s got a mean kick. 

On 10/02/2019 at 17:58, Ambitious said:

Lampard will be Chelsea manager soon, Ole’s success will have planted the seed. 

Who do we want as boss next? ?

Don't see him leaving us yet.

Honestly believe the guy has got a streak of decency in him and won't jump ship on a whim for Chelsea. Think he would want to see what he can do with us and appreciates the opportunity and Support he has received by Mel and the fans.

His chance at Chelsea will come and he won't go until he has learnt his trade and knows he will be a success.

6 minutes ago, David said:

Only in football it costs you almost £20m for removing an employee that isn’t doing the job to a satisfactory standard.

Not only in football. Lots of industries give massive payouts to managing directors and other highly paid staff to get them to leave the business. 

29 minutes ago, David said:

Only in football it costs you almost £20m for removing an employee that isn’t doing the job to a satisfactory standard.

I feel this announcement only strengthens my hand looking to get into football management.

I can now add "not bing Jose Mourinho" to my other main selling points of "not being Alan Pardew" and "not being Nigel Pearson" and I will only cost one million pounds to leave.

in fact, how can a failing premie league club not afford to hire my unique easy to sack skill set. I am currently pioneering not being several other managers whoes absence infinitely improved performance. And I'd make them play head tennis.

35 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Not only in football. Lots of industries give massive payouts to managing directors and other highly paid staff to get them to leave the business. 

Never made it that far up myself, just had the 7 days notice which I reduced to 7 minutes, just enough time to collect my things. Don’t think a settlement offer was ever coming.

Archived