Premier League 18/19

Alph

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liverpool make me a sick man. The amount of luck they have is incredible, it’s like it’s written for them to win the league. I believe you make your own luck but they’re just ridiculous. If we had just a 1/4 of their luck we’d have enough to get promoted three times over even with the collapses in seasons. It’s Leicester city winning the league again x 1000, everything is going their way and there is a massive clamour for them to win the league.

That’s four or five clear dodgy errors that you wouldn’t even see in an under 12 match by five different keepers, numerous opposition own goals, no major injuries to any of their key players(very rare for that to happen over a course of a season while competing in every competition), numerous incorrect penalty and offside decisions going their way. With var they’d probably be about 10-12 points behind Man City at best. Truly incredible. I wouldn’t mind it if it was any other premier league team because I’m not overly concerned about what happens in the premier league but these guys will glout about it for the rest of eternity singing you will never walk alone. I found Carragher screaming down the microphone today embarrassing and he did the same thing against Everton. I know he’s a Liverpool fan but sky sports commentators are meant to be unbiased. He has his critics, but Gary Neville always remains unbiased when Manchester United play.

Then you have these officials shouting come on when Liverpool score. If I was a fan of an opposition club and saw that, I’d be livid, whether if it’s harmless or not.

1 hour ago, McLovin said:

Liverpool make me a sick man. The amount of luck they have is incredible, it’s like it’s written for them to win the league. I believe you make your own luck but they’re just ridiculous. If we had just a 1/4 of their luck we’d have enough to get promoted three times over even with the collapses in seasons. It’s Leicester city winning the league again x 1000, everything is going their way and there is a massive clamour for them to win the league.

That’s four or five clear dodgy errors that you wouldn’t even see in an under 12 match by five different keepers, numerous opposition own goals, no major injuries to any of their key players(very rare for that to happen over a course of a season while competing in every competition), numerous incorrect penalty and offside decisions going their way. With var they’d probably be about 10-12 points behind Man City at best. Truly incredible. I wouldn’t mind it if it was any other premier league team because I’m not overly concerned about what happens in the premier league but these guys will glout about it for the rest of eternity singing you will never walk alone. I found Carragher screaming down the microphone today embarrassing and he did the same thing against Everton. I know he’s a Liverpool fan but sky sports commentators are meant to be unbiased. He has his critics, but Gary Neville always remains unbiased when Manchester United play.

Then you have these officials shouting come on when Liverpool score. If I was a fan of an opposition club and saw that, I’d be livid, whether if it’s harmless or not.

If VAR had been used in this game , Spurs goal would have been disallowed because the ball was moving when Kane took the quick free kick that resulted in them scoring.

Fulham so close to being relajarse in March too. Two teams relegated in March would’ve been fairly unprecedented, with only 2 having been relegated in March previously in history. 

Have two teams ever been relegated so early?

11 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Fulham so close to being relajarse in March too. Two teams relegated in March would’ve been fairly unprecedented, with only 2 having been relegated in March previously in history. 

Have two teams ever been relegated so early?

Just wondering why your autocorrect changes "relegated" to "relajarse" (relax yourself)?

I really enjoyed making fun of my Spurs fan mates last night - Opened their stadium with a performance from the annoying dude from the Go Compare ads and some fireworks

We only opened ours with... You know... The actual Queen...

Another Liverpool offside goal and in other news, the sky is blue. Would be interesting to see the table without all these decisions in their favour. Shows how good Man City are really that the only way to compete with them is through dodgy decisions.

It’s irrelevant that it’s Liverpool, if the best team wins the league then you say fair play, but these guys are getting dodgy decisions in their favour every fricking game, I’m not the only one thinking this, look all over social media. Even our very own Curtis Davies pointed this out on the sky sports debate show. The Liverpool teams of 08/09 and 13/14 were more deserving of the league than this current side, especially the 08/09 were actually had to compete against the Ferguson Man Utd side who got many decisions in their favour. Don’t get me wrong Liverpool are a very good side, but it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth when teams win leagues because of refereeing decisions.

2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

It’s irrelevant that it’s Liverpool, if the best team wins the league then you say fair play, but these guys are getting dodgy decisions in their favour every fricking game, I’m not the only one thinking this, look all over social media. Even our very own Curtis Davies pointed this out on the sky sports debate show. The Liverpool teams of 08/09 and 13/14 were more deserving of the league than this current side, especially the 08/09 were actually had to compete against the Ferguson Man Utd side who got many decisions in their favour. Don’t get me wrong Liverpool are a very good side, but it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth when teams win leagues because of refereeing decisions.

You sound nervous, worried in fact Liverpool will win it?

For what it’s worth I would love to see them win it but don’t think they will. They have the easier run in but just think they will have another little wobble that will ultimately cost them.

Cardiff away and Wolves at home on the final day would be my prediction where they drop the points.

When you look at when the ball was played the linesman is purely focused on the line which Salah is a just foot offside, they don’t have the beauty of a digital line being placed by the players foot, not like he’s miles off, it’s a tight one. The problem you have is split seconds earlier he wouldn’t have been on, the linesman can be forgiven for thinking the ball had already been played a step earlier.

The ref is looking at the ball.

BE93D452-902F-42A6-9A85-C843A6616481.jpeg

Would have been easy to give a penalty to Liverpool there if refs were out to win the league for Liverpool.

Contact, but not for me as the ball had been played far too heavy, never have made it.

10 minutes ago, David said:

You sound nervous, worried in fact Liverpool will win it?

For what it’s worth I would love to see them win it but don’t think they will. They have the easier run in but just think they will have another little wobble that will ultimately cost them.

Cardiff away and Wolves at home on the final day would be my prediction where they drop the points.

Not nervous at all because I’ve accepted the fact they’re going to win it. Everything is going their way for them not to and Man City have more games due to other competitions. It’s fair to say you’re in the minority of ‘non’ Liverpool fans’ who want them to win. What does it say when most non Liverpool fans don’t want them to win? I couldn’t care less who wins it as long as they deserve it though, all I care about is a team that wins fairly and deservedly. Doesn’t matter whether it’s arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool. For me, there are previous Liverpool sides who were far more deserving of winning the league and wouldn’t have minded to win.

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

It’s fair to say you’re in the minority of ‘non’ Liverpool fans’ who want them to win. What does it say when most non Liverpool fans don’t want them to win?

Can I see your survey to support this claim?

Just now, McLovin said:

Just look on social media. Pretty much no-one wants Liverpool to win it, apart from Liverpool fans. 

Just a guess then.

As a neutral I haven’t tweeted who my preference to win the league would be, would imagine thousands of fans are in the same boat. You can’t just say look at social media which literally has millions of users.

BBC ran a poll, 23% of neutrals wanted Liverpool to win the league, 18% of neutrals wanted Man City to win the league.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46793730

Wouldn’t trust this poll either as they are easy to hijack, but they have a few comments that shows there is fans out there that would like to see them win it. 

Archived