Premier League 18/19

Alph

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 29/01/2019 at 18:22, ronnieronalde said:

I cant spell his name to tag him and warn him to look away but Meuspach pal, you won't like this one.

Just watched this Klopp interview, brilliant. I liked him before he came to England and since paying a bit more attention to his personality and his views in general I've got to say I love him. Breath of fresh air.

I think we're really fortunate (watching as neutrals) to have such brilliant characters managing some of the top clubs. I'd put Pep in the same bracket, pure class as managers and pure class as people.

I personally think it will be good for the game if (when) Liverpool win it this year.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47041871

It’s happening again....it’s happening again... ha ha ha ha ha 

6 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

We do not let this slip...!

I can't lose mate. I like all 3 managers. Pochettino  probably just edges it.

Sergio Aguero and David Silva are probably my two favourite premier league players.

I was cheering for West Ham on Monday night as all I want is an exciting a title race as possible. While not even watching that many premier league games these days.

Come on you blues, whites and reds ?

1 hour ago, ronnieronalde said:

I can't lose mate. I like all 3 managers. Pochettino  probably just edges it.

Sergio Aguero and David Silva are probably my two favourite premier league players.

I was cheering for West Ham on Monday night as all I want is an exciting a title race as possible. While not even watching that many premier league games these days.

Come on you blues, whites and reds ?

Spurs winning it would be ideal.

8 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Martial on fire 

2-0 to United already against Fulham 

Pogba and Martial 

Its obscene the amount of points Utd have got since Solskjaer returned, assuming they win this, which it looks like they will, they will have gained something like 11 points on the league leaders on 9 games.

Imagine if they did the same over the next 9 games they would be in title contention.

I am sure it won't happen but considering the run they are on they are surely looking good for a top 4 finish.

Archived