Vs Middlesbrough (home). Matchday thread.

Rev

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last time I was invited to hospitality was by a skiphire company at the top of the Ley Stand,  15 of us, free booze, free programmes(Ram newspaper) no meal tho, just a few nuts, no real atmosphere as we were behind soundproof glass. Still it was an experience i'll never forget. 

Just now, mozza said:

Last time I was invited to hospitality was by a skiphire company at the top of the Ley Stand,  15 of us, free booze, free programmes(Ram newspaper) no meal tho, just a few nuts, no real atmosphere as we were behind soundproof glass. Still it was an experience i'll never forget. 

The only time for me was as a guest of George Hardy. I sat with Jack Taylor in the directors' box. That was a good day.

1 minute ago, HantsRam said:

Hope you fully recover soon. Are you able to enjoy a festive tipple or are there meds?

All the best ?

Yes and yes. The meds are antibiotics, but they don't preclude me from having a snifter.

Just now, mozza said:

Glad to hear you're on the mend bud.

It's slow going, but there has been some progress, especially in the last week. I'm venturing to Nottingham tomorrow to partake in some cultural exploration at the Canal House (the culture being yeast, of course).

7 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

It's like the end of animal farm in here today!

Animal Farm? Not a Snowball's chance in hell.

(that'll baffle a few)

Archived