Vs Middlesbrough (home). Matchday thread.

Rev

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 30/12/2018 at 17:45, Carnero said:

Just checked and yes it is.

To check you just have to go to set the live game to record (Forest v Leeds... yuck!) and it then brings up the list of games that will be shown.

Excuse my ignorance but is this feature available on NowTV?

Happy new year folks!

Always wary of playing Boro, on the face of it a direct team that can pump balls in to the box could cause us real problems based on the goals we have been conceding recently.

Hopefully the actual football we play will yield better results than the tripe (albeit effective tripe) that Pulis will throw at us. 

3 minutes ago, JJMSports32 said:

Thanks guys.

As luck would have it (subjective perhaps) we have had a party of further party of four cancel.

So there are three pairs up for grabs. ?

IMG_8344.JPG

Jack,

ive pm’ed you. Yes please. How can we access please?? 

9 minutes ago, JJMSports32 said:

Thanks guys.

As luck would have it (subjective perhaps) we have had a party of further party of four cancel.

So there are three pairs up for grabs. ?

IMG_8344.JPG

Yes please Jack, I have also messaged you for 2 tickets! 

20 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

I want to cry that i can't make it to the game!!! Following @JJMSports32 from now on though!

Ditto, I'm not even going to get to watch it either as I'm at family get together that I can't get out of. Good work though @JJMSports32. You've definitely made some Rams fans happy. I hope the rest of us are as jubilant come 5pm. 

8 minutes ago, JJMSports32 said:

Don’t want them going to waste, so keen for some of the more deserving fans utilising!

Happy New Year all

Unable to accept your fantastic offer, but would be interested to know what is included in the hospitality,  is it in executive box?

Archived