Vs Middlesbrough (home). Matchday thread.

Rev

1 hour ago, JJMSports32 said:

Hi all,

I work for the Sponsors (32Red) and have a spare pair of hospitality for today’s game if anybody wants it? First come, first serve!

Jack

Hey man, would love a ticket if they are still available! :) :) 

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

How ironic there's a live thread about ground atmosphere and then on here there's folks scrambling over themselves to get free corporate hospitality tickets.

Says it all doesn't it.

Oh! This free wine ? is oh so sweet. 

6 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

How ironic there's a live thread about ground atmosphere and then on here there's folks scrambling over themselves to get free corporate hospitality tickets.

Says it all doesn't it.

I don't know about others but personally I struggle to make rent and food every month, the cost of a ticket is simply not realistic for me.

I would have liked to have gone today and actually replied but had to edit it as I couldn't get there.

Not a dig at you personally, but not everyone is in the same position and other things take precedence when it comes to finances.

That said, I hope the atmosphere is awesome today and channels the BBG.

COYR

1 hour ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Ditto, I'm not even going to get to watch it either as I'm at family get together that I can't get out of. Good work though @JJMSports32. You've definitely made some Rams fans happy. I hope the rest of us are as jubilant come 5pm. 

We'll have the next ones @Steve How Hard?! There will be 'next ones' won't there @JJMSports32???

Archived