v Stoke City (A) Match Thread

Comrade 86

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to be one of those nights by the looks of it. 

Our players don’t cope to well with strong arm tactics, Stoke will sit back second half 2 banks of four and make the game niggly and stop start to stop any rythm we try and get in to and try and hit us on the break 

fully expect crouch the mutant to come on at some point and grab a goal from lumped up hoof ball 

to many of our players having off days again, Bryson, Johnson poor and they are winning the midfield battle

Unpopular opinion: Carson is a super overrated goal keeper. His distribution is crap and today he should have easily saved the shot he let in. I despise Stoke, Ince is a cheating twit, and the rest of them are content kicking lumps out of us. That being said, we've been really poor in midfield. Bryson and Johnson have both been subpar, I'd be tempted to put Hudds on at half time.

Just now, Andicis said:

Unpopular opinion: Carson is a super overrated goal keeper. His distribution is crap and today he should have easily saved the shot he let in. I despise Stoke, Ince is a cheating twit, and the rest of them are content kicking lumps out of us. That being said, we've been really poor in midfield. Bryson and Johnson have both been subpar, I'd be tempted to put Hudds on at half time.

And what is the transfer fee of this goalkeeper with the shot-stopping consistency of Carson but with significantly better distribution?

Archived