Ethan Ampadu - Joined RB Leipzig

Parsnip

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Groundbreaking stuff there that we’d want 4 prem loans in at some point. We’re allowed 5 if I recall correctly, we’ve got one, and we’re surely gonna wanna use up our full quota. Hence we’d want another 4... and where do loans tend to come from? The level above. So the prem. Would never have guessed.

Bit more interesting on the specifics. Looks like we won’t be seeing any of mount, Tomori and Wilson again, so we need some hug quality replacements for all three of those. Interesting to see we have enquired about Ampadu which gives this thread credit, hard to tell what level he’s at mind having not had a loan before. So dunno what Chelsea’s response to that enquiry would be. Seems Pennington is no longer on our list of players we’re looking at either since lampards gone, so the recruitment team are obviously looking at different names.

10 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Groundbreaking stuff there that we’d want 4 prem loans in at some point. We’re allowed 5 if I recall correctly, we’ve got one, and we’re surely gonna wanna use up our full quota. Hence we’d want another 4... and where do loans tend to come from? The level above. So the prem. Would never have guessed.

Bit more interesting on the specifics. Looks like we won’t be seeing any of mount, Tomori and Wilson again, so we need some hug quality replacements for all three of those. Interesting to see we have enquired about Ampadu which gives this thread credit, hard to tell what level he’s at mind having not had a loan before. So dunno what Chelsea’s response to that enquiry would be. Seems Pennington is no longer on our list of players we’re looking at either since lampards gone, so the recruitment team are obviously looking at different names.

Looked into number of loans and I dont there is an actual limit to the number of loans but can have a max 5 in a matchday 18 as well as a max 4 from 1 club where only 2 of them can be over 23

Archived