V Middlesbrough (A) Match Thread

Millenniumram

Frank's post match interview was great. I loved that he said the players had wanted to go top of the league, so were really disappointed not to. 

In the past you feel we've been scared of doing that - and it's rare, but refreshing for a manager to even mention league position at this stage. 

At the end of the week from hell we went to Boro and they didn't have a single shot on target. Freak draw, but the outlook is rosier than for many years. 

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Tomori’s inexperience really showed with his reaction to Bogle’s own goal.

His head on his hands, staring at his team-mate, looking crestfallen. Seasoned pro would surprise his frustration and a leader would reassure straight away.

Bit disappointing that Tomori missed an opportunity to move on in his post match interview. He said it was a shame to concede in that manner. I’m sure he didn’t mean it in a “it’s a shame Jayden did that stupid thing” way but it could be taken that way if you say things like that.

I’m sure someone will have a word with him about it.

Nonsense. He was the first one to console him

5 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

A quick word for bogle, he made a mistake but he’s had an excellent start to his career at such a young age and long may it continue.

chin up young man, it’ll sting a bit but it’s all part of the learning curve!

Yep, if we’d taken our chances in the first half, the og wouldn’t have mattered.

Played some excellent football should have and a bit unlucky not to have scored a second, Nugent won't need telling about his chance ,had a busy week and Boro had an extra days rest before this game.Lots of positives to take and a good point away from home,shame about their goal especially happening so late on but onwards and upwards,certainly more upbeat than borough fans dispite them being top.

Would have took 7 from 9, and 38 shots in 2 away games against 2 sides in the top 6, we are so positive again.....

Thought Lawerence was our best player today along with Waghorn..... intelligent simple play and a measure of calmness to their play.

Free hit Wednesday. Up the Rams 

Rams are now one of the top six most watchable teams in Britain when playing their best. I would rather stay down and watch this than having to watch Boro or Stoke in Premier League.

Tomori looks unbelievably committed to the Rams cause. Deserved MOTM. COYR

6 minutes ago, Duracell said:

I know. I’ve already been found out.

You learn the hard way posting at this level.

Never mind lad - all part of the learning curve.

The senior pros like @David and @Boycie should put an arm round you and encourage you to rediscover your form and reach the same levels of nonsense that you managed earlier in the season.

?

29 minutes ago, Jayram said:

How the duck are utter poo like Boro now top of the league after that? They are the worst example of anti-football in the league, worse even than Rowetts crap. Feel sorry for the Boro fans having to watch that every week. Still 7 points out of 9 this week and we know our team are better on their day than anyone in this league. Proud of the boys - onwards and upwards!

Don't worry too much about Boro fans. 15,000 of them only go to the Premiership seasons.

2 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Never mind lad - all part of the learning curve.

The senior pros like @David and @Boycie should put an arm round you and encourage you to rediscover your form and reach the same levels of nonsense that you managed earlier in the season.

?

No chance, just spent a fiver on a bucket of ammo, get him in there now!

B1909D21-E9DE-4F8A-9789-222708BCAB74.jpeg

Archived