18/19 January Transfer Suggestion Thread

muzzamurray

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Wayne Hennessy from Palace?

Good back up to Carson, and competition on the far right wing.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjjitG1vdvfAhXNx4UKHUrEBrMQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.telegraph.co.uk%2Ffootball%2F2019%2F01%2F07%2Fwayne-hennessey-denies-making-nazi-salute-celebrating-crystal%2F&psig=AOvVaw0sa4dqBDrT3isI1WNR9jNy&ust=1546943948637117

His excuse is up there with 'the dog ate my homework', or 'I fell over in the shower and landed on the shampoo bottle'.

Another footballer caught out by new technology used in the FA Cup.

Don't mention the VAR!

He’s made himself look a right twonk trying to get out of that.

20 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

A still photo can look totally unrepresentative of what actually happened. My instinct is there's not an iota of truth in the allegation. 

That is true,I’m just speaking from experience.

As someone whose family originated from Hamburg,has a nickname of John German and who regularly gets greeted at work by a similar gesture I would say it looks quite incriminating but I could be mistaken.

6 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

That is true,I’m just speaking from experience.

As someone whose family originated from Hamburg,has a nickname of John German and who regularly gets greeted at work by a similar gesture I would say it looks quite incriminating but I could be mistaken.

When you add in the fact it was a German player who posted the photo on his Instagram, and so presumably took the photo, he must be the unluckiest gentleman to be caught at that exact moment.

23 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

A still photo can look totally unrepresentative of what actually happened. My instinct is there's not an iota of truth in the allegation. 

Surely if you use your hand to make the sound carry then you put it at side of mouth not under your nose  either way hes an idiot

8 hours ago, Harrowram said:

Sam Winnall was useful last year as an impact striker. What happened to him and is he available?

Genuinely, he was in Starbucks in Little Eaton a couple of hours ago.  With a group of three others.  May mean nothing, but was definitely him!! 

Archived